8 (ew)

══════════════

══════════════

"ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ."

- L/n F/n

═══════•°•⚠•°•═══════

AFTER IZUKU'S MONSTROUS DISPLAY OF strength, you sprinted up to him and tackled him in a hug.
"Great job Izuku! That was amazing." You spoke, whispering.

"Y-y/n."

"Yeah, yeah" you spoke, letting him go.

"HE GOT OVER 700 METERS?!" Someone from the crowd of student shouted.

"Finally! A hero like record!" You recognized that to be Uraraka

Iida was analyzing his quirk in interest, while Aoyoma complained about the throw not being very stylish.
Meanwhile, Bakugou was standing frozen in shock, mouth agape.
You frowned slightly, knowing that he probably thought that Izuku and you had lied to him.

'3... 2... 1...'

"HEY! TELL ME WHATS GOING ON DEKU, SHITFACE, YOU BASTARDS!"

'Annndddd there we go.'

You were about to stop Bakugou with your quirk, but you saw Aizawa's scarf raising out of the corner of your eyes, and instead stood in front of the greenette protectively.

Sure enough, a light grey scarf wrapped around the fiery blonde, restraining him from going any further.

1st POV

"Wha- Why is your scarf so strong?!" The angry pomeranian asked in some kind of mix of anger and confusion that only he could manage.

"It's made of a special alloy and carbon fiber. It's not wise to make me use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry-eye." The tired man spoke, slightly glaring at the ash blonde

"We're wasting time. Whoever is next, get ready." He mumbled while walking away.

The scarf unraveled from around Katsuki, and instead of pursuing his attack, he stood with his head facing the ground and his fists clenched.

I winced in slight concern, as I knew better than to pity him. He wouldn't want that.

I decided not to bother him about it, as he probably needed time. But instead of following Izuku to go talk to Ochacutie, I instead went to my dad's side.
He seemed to be searching for something, before he sighed in annoyance, and his shoulders drooped.