IV

"Care to explain what happened, Miss Belinda?" The principal snapped at her.

"Well she was being a baby and I tried to get her out of her shell. That's what happened." Belinda retorts back.

"I am not putting my school in a jeopardy because of your actions." The principal stated coldly.

"You're getting expelled from this school. I could care less where you go from here." He added.
He knew what the Kaiser brothers were capable of and how they were the sole trustees of this school. They were the business world and everything related to it were under the palm of their hands. They could build empires and crush them under their feet whenever they wanted.

Now that he had done his part, they would handle the rest. The last thing he wanted was them withdrawing their support from the school because a stupid girl had decided to inflict pain on their sister, who was newly transferred.

"WHAT!? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO MY DAD IS?" Belinda screeched. How could he kick her out of the school without a second thought? For her, getting kicked out from one of the most prestigious, if not the most prestigious school, meant not getting admission in any other.

Belinda had been living under the delusion that the world revolved around her. However, she was about to face the harsh reality.

"As a matter of fact, I have already called both of your guardians." The principal spoke calmly. He had been dreading calling Isaiah Kaiser's office to deliver bad news; one relating to his dearest sister. To say the least, he nearly wet his pants.

Cressida knew this wouldn't be good for Belinda. She knew how her brothers went to extreme ends whenever it concerned her. Now she could only wait for them to arrive and try her best to calm them down.

The principal had asked Beth and her friends to help clean up Cressida before her brothers arrived.

Meanwhile, as soon as Isaiah got the phone call from the principal, he was livid. Someone had dared to lay a finger on his precious one. Immediately calling up Zagreus and Lucien, they sped off towards the school.

••

Belinda's father was the first to arrive. As soon as she met her father's eyes, she ran towards him while starting to whine about the principal kicking her out of school.

"Dad! Look at what thi-" A loud slap echoed in the room. Never in her life had she been struck by anyone, let alone her parents who always doted on her. She turned looked at her father with wide teary eyes.

"What have you done Belinda!?" Her father started shouting at her. On getting the news from the principal that the girl his daughter had dared raised her hand upon was none other than the Kaiser brothers' treasure, he feared for the livelihood of his family.

He turned to look at Cressida who was watching the event unfolding in front of her with silent sympathy.

"Cressida, I ask for forgiveness on behalf of my daughter's actions. Please excuse her mindless actions. I will make sure she never looks towards your direction anymore." Belinda's father pleaded with fear in his eyes.

"There's no need to waste your breath on asking for forgiveness." Isaiah's voice boomed throughout the office. The principal stood up automatically as a sign of respect towards the men who were two times younger than himself.
The three brothers had entered the office looking calm but as soon as Cressida met their eyes she knew nobody would be able to stop them from ruining the lives of her tormentors. No crying or begging on their knees for forgiveness could help them now.

**
A/N
Rip I guess.