V

Lucien and Zagreus, who were behind Isaiah, immediately darted towards Cressida on witnessing her on the verge of a breakdown.

"Let's get you to the car princess," Lucien says calmly while his eyes spoke volumes.

"But Izzy is really angry right now Luce.. We can't leave him alone.." Cressida replied as her eyes moved from Zagreus and Lucien to Isaiah's irate figure.

Zagreus, usually the unobtrusive one most of the time had rage brewing inside him at the moment; and it was becoming unbearable.

"Schatzi, he'll be fine. Let's get you to the car first hmm?" Zagreus delicately held her hand as they began moving out, knowing Isaiah was going to rip the bastard to shreds.
[Schatzi- little treasure]
As Cressida proceeded to walk out of the room with her brothers, she had an unsettling feeling that she couldn't shake off. However, talking to her already agitated brothers right now, would be like communicating with a wall. The only thing she could do currently was hope and pray that everything goes well.
On reaching the car, she was instructed to stay inside and wait for them to arrive.

Back in the office, the tension was suffocating to say the least. The principal wanted to claw his way out of this place even though he was not the subject of the Kaiser's rage. Their mere presence was incomprehensible and truly intimidating that it had grown men cowering in fear.

The only way to really get under their nerves was the mere mention of their sister. It was amusing, to say the least, when they were all riled up.

Mr. Rodriguez, Belinda's father, seemed as if he had come back to his senses after being frozen in fear. Without a second thought, throwing his pride away, he knelt down before the three figures.

"S-Sir, I am begging you for forgiveness. I promise you that my child even look at Miss Cressi-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was silenced by the look on their faces. He didn't understand what he did wrong or how he had offended them but thought it wiser to shut his mouth before the situation worsened.

"Your name." Zagreus demanded in a chilling tone.
The principal was dying to escape from this hell hole which was his office.

"Oliver R-Rodriguez, Sir." Oliver's profuse sweating could probably flood the office.

"Never utter my sister's name from your dirty mouth." Lucien threatens coldly.

"Well Oliver, consider yourself homeless now." With that short and curt reply, Isaiah had started walking out along with the two brothers but stopped and turned back to face the principal.

"If something like this happens again, you're next." And with that final threat, they were out. The principal's legs finally gave out and he plopped down on his chair.

Cressida, who was anxiously waiting for her brothers in the car, breathed a sigh of relief when she saw them. She waited for them to get in patiently before asking her questions.

"Izzy, are you okay now?" She asked him softly.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question, little one?" Isaiah asked, clearly amused and the previous tension he had in the office evaporating.

Cressida started fidgeting with her fingers as she prepared herself for the hard part, which was convincing her brothers to leave the Rodriguez family alone. She was not blind to what her brothers did to the people they considered an eyesore in the business world; what they did to survive till now and become untouchable.
She knew the way her brothers handled  their problems and didn't want the Rodriguez family to suffer because of the daughter's foolishness.

"Can you please spare the Rodriguez family?"

"For me?" She added on seeing the brothers' resolute faces.

Now this was something which they couldn't ignore; it was Cressida's trump card and it worked everytime.

"We'll think about it, but she will have to transfer schools. I will not tolerate her in your vicinity." Isaiah replied.

"Fair enough." Cressida said with a relieved smile.

**
The brothers' full names:

Isaiah William Kaiser
Zagreus Augustus Kaiser
Lucien Alexander Kaiser