{Oc}Derik x Reader|Valentine's Day Special + Fluff

"Be My Valentines."

{Yes I did draw that. It was a bit rushed.}

---

"Hey [Y/N]!" A person called out your name. You look behind you to see Derik your best friend. "Hello Derik. What do you want?" "Oh well, today is Valentines day! Which means we can hang out with each other!" Said Derik. He was always happy around you. "Alright fine, we'll hang out." You said. "Yay!" Derik randomly pick you up in bridal style and ran.

Derik took you somewhere. It was his place with light pink and hot pink in the background with red triangle and a hot pink circle. And there was a hill with an tree. You noticed both of you were going towards it.

Derik sat you down next to him. You both were just looking at triangle and circle flying around. "Hey [Y/N]. Have anyone ask you out yet?" "No, why did you ask?" "Well. Uh I was planning to ask you out. And..." Derik stop for a moment. He grabbed both of your hands. "Well you be my Valentines?" Derik said in a gentle voice. You were shocked. You had a big smile on your face. "Yes! I would love to be your Valentines!" You said. He look at you and smiled. Then he pulled out a heart box. It was fill with chocolate inside. Then he pulled out a pink teddy bear. "This is for you!" Said Derik as he handed the both gifts to you. You blushed and take them. "Thank you, I really love it!" You said. Derik was happy to hear those words.

You settle the two gifts down and kissed Derik cheeks. He jump a bit. Then he covered his big triangle hat to his face. He was full of tomato. You giggled at him. You begin to cuddle him. He look at you and bring your whole body to close to him. He cuddled you tight and closed his eyes. "I love you Derik." You said.

"I love you too my love."

---

Yeah uh this was rushed. I haven't updated this book and I'm sorry waaa. I TRY TO UPDATE MORE HHH

:360 WORDS: