Dave x Reader(Remake?)

"A Festival Date?"

Dave has invited you to join him to go to a festival with the others on Friday night. You said yes since you have no other plans to do so.

Today was Friday. It was around 7:30 PM. You have to arrive at the festival at 8:00 PM as Dave said. You grab the cloth that Dave got you and put it on. You look at yourself in the mirror and smile at how the cloth fits you that Dave gives you.

You arrive at the festival just in time. You saw Dave with his son, Bambi, Bf and Gf. "Oh, hey [Y/N]!" Dave waved at you with a smile. "Hey Dave!" You responded back. "Dad, can we go in already?" Tristan whines while tugging Dave's cloth. "Fine."

You and Dave watch people having fun in the festival. Tristan was just messing around with Bambi by stealing his hat (bald ahh). While Bf and Gf are just talking. It was very awkward with you guys. No one has ever spoken yet, the silence is just loud. Dave moves his hand to yours and holds it. You jumped and blushed. "Dave, what are you doing?" You said. There wasn't a response. Dave's face was a blushing red mess. "W-well… um.." Dave was having a hard time spitting a word out that he was about to say. "This was a festival date.." Said Dave. "A festival date? What do you mean Dave?" "I-it means uh.. That… This is our date." "Wait so you mean you love me? So that's why you're inviting me to this." "Yeah."

There was another silence (WHY IS THE SILENCE SO LOUD???). "Well, I love you too Dave." You said kissing his cheeks. His facial expression was crazy. He had a huge blush and tried to cover it with his hands. You giggled at how funny this is.

When the festival ends, you all walk home. Bf and Gf were going their own way waving goodbye to you and the others.
You stop by Bambi's farm just to watch him running to his barn (look at those little legs running). Then stop at Dave's house. When Dave was about to go in he stopped and looked at you. "You sure you don't want to sleep at my place? I don't want you to get lost in the dark [Y/N]." Said Dave. "Nah it's fine I-" Dave was looking at you with those DAMN puppy eyes. You stare at it for a moment and sighed. "Fine, I'll sleep at your place." Dave smiled and grabbed your hands.

"I love this festival date."

I feel like this was a remake of the first chapter aka the first date thingy.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hey guys dnb lore is so crazy🤯🤯🤯🤯
10/10/22

(472 words.)