Dave x Reader{Angst}

"Are You Alseep Yet?"

:WARNING:
Death

:KEY:
(F/C) - Favorite Color

---

Today was the moment of you and Dave. Sitting together holding hands. Having an romantic life together but, he doesn't know your life is ending. You don't want to let him know. Your just too scared for his reaction.

You and Dave were outside of his backyard sitting on the ground of grass looking at the night of the sky. "Hey [Y/N], look at that star. Isn't it beautiful?" Said Dave as he pointing at it. "Yes, it is." You giggled. But you stop giggled and started to tear up. Dave stop looking at the sky and look at you. "Hey, what's wrong?" Said Dave in worried tone. He hated to see you cry. "N-nothing. It's not important." You said. Dave sighed and hugged you tightly.

"[Y/N], it's okay. Everything is okay. I'm here for you and I'll protect you forever." Said Dave. That maybe calm you down but you know he won't protect you. But you'll protect his love. You begin to hug back.

Few minutes past. You began feel it. You were scared. You look at Dave which he is closing his eyes. You sighed and put your head in his shoulder. He flinched and look at you. "Are you tired?" Said Dave. But there wasn't any answer. Dave look at your sleeping position. He sighed. "Are you asleep yet?" Said Dave. There was no answer again. He guessed you were too tried. "You know, [Y/N] your the most beautiful person I have met in my whole life. I'm hoping we'll be together forever even in the future with our son." Said Dave. "Whenever your sad. It makes me worried for you. But I love it when your happy. With those beautiful (F/C) eyes. It makes me think of you everyday. I love holding you in my arms just to make sure your safe with me." Said Dave. He was holding your hands as your head still on his shoulder. "I love you [Y/N]."

"I love you too, Dave."

And now your "asleep"...

---

Uh yeah basically you died at the end and that was your last words for Dave(poor Dave😔).

Idk how to feel about posting this chapter.🧍

Uh I'm not sure if ya want part 2.
If ya want part 2 then uh idk what to write about it. Maybe give me a plot.

:409 WORDS: