Conbi x Reader

"Remember Me."

You were sick and weak. You threw up many times. Conbi didn't know what to do since he doesn't know the human body that much. He tried to get help, but the others didn't know either.

You were laying on the bed, feeling numb. You wanted to see Conbi like the old times, but he wasn't here. So, you had to lay in the bed alone. Feeling no love, kisses, telling how beautiful you are, and no hugs. Just emptiness.

Conbi opened the door to see you.

"Dear, I can't find anyone! I'm sorry that I've let you down. It's all my fault I've got you that stupid present.."

"It's okay, Conbi. You tried your best. Please, come here and hug me for the last time."

You said, with a weak smile. Conbi walked to the bed then sat down next to you. He gently grabs your body and hugs you. Feeling the warm hug calming you down about the sickness. 

"Is this your last day..?" Said Conbi. He was looking at you with a sad frown on his face. You nodded. Conbi hugged you tighter (not that very tight). You felt his tears falling down and dripping on your clothes.

"It's alright Conbi. When I'm gone, please remember me before you decide to move on." You said lifting your arm to his cheeks.

He holds your hand, feeling the cold. He gives you the last kiss on the forehead.

You slowly close your eyes as Conbi watches. He let out a few more tears before saying.

"Goodbye my love."

Remember me from coco ofc yuh

Conbi is just a soft skrunkly he he he he he he he he such a skrunkly