First Stage of Destruction

They were finally here.Big crowds and long lines carrying boulders and props on they're backs,woman resting with their children or helping around for the worst.Four bigger man seems to be shuffling cargos.

The once beautiful valley is getting destroyed.It made the guardians furious.

The village was being build,dream couldn't help but keep a sharp gaze at anyone who dares make eye contact.He remembers the other week of practice and wished for the trembling face of nightmares to be them.

At times like these,he acted like a sadist.

"Looks like the valley is gone. . ." Nightmare spoke low,feeling some-what sad.

I nod and kept my gaze focus on them.
Wouldn't it be such a bummer to see them stay? I wasn't gonna let that happen.Any day soon,I was going to eliminate them with my own methods, where the nightmare is gonna be apart of it,or not.

I smile smugly,chuckling under my breath.My brother. .looked a bit alarmed so I briefly stoped and face him.

"What"Dream tiled his head and smirk.Not once often showing a rather sweet smile.

He hesitaely thinks before signing.

"Dream,are you sadist?"Nightmare ask,right out the blue.His question was bold and almost seemingly dull.

'Damn right iam!seeing those fuckers in our surroundings makes me sick' I thought.

I crawl over to him and nod.

"Who knows?"

He stayed quiet and gaze back at his books.

Tapping my chin for a moment I grin smugly.

"Are you perhaps a sadist nightmare?"

He froze and swiftly close his book shut before gazing at me with weird face.

"What the hell gave you that idea?you're the one who keeps acting like a damn psychopath every now and then"

Has he finally snap?

Dream stayed silent,almost feeling the shivers down his spine he smiles.

"HAH-"

"Hahahahahaha!!wowie! didn't expect you to take a joke serious like that!how surprising!"

"Fucker..."Nightmare blutted out.

Dream whipped the remaining tears in his eyesocket,smiling more.

It was now confirmed,his a sadist.

-"NO!I'm First!!"

-"Nuhhh!"

Dream stopped and strain his "ears" to the sound.Sounded like laughter and a bunch of nusance.

A bunny girl came hoping at us with three of her friends.All seems to be the same species.

They stop in their tracks and stared right into my soul.

"The fuck are-"

"Sir!would you be interested to buy our cookies!only two G!"

. . . .

"Does it look like we're made of G...?"

"Mmm you do!"They hum happily glaring at my crown.I hold it protectively.

"What are you suppose to be a girls scout??"

"And you are!what?a shaved golden retriever!"

'lamest.fucking.comeback.in.the.
history.of.Undertale.no.c.a.p'