A Not So Ruthless Practice?

The negative guardian wanted to learn.Learn new things like fighting techniques and dreams weird humor.He wanted to try new things for once.And experience the world beyond.

But some wishes can't be fufill,or can it?

Nightmare fluttered his eyelids opened, grunting as the light of the sun shines.He rubbed one of his eyesockets and gaze at the retarded figure in awe.

"Such a astonishing creature. ."

Right,he was glaring at the beautiful blue butterfly on Dreams nosetrolls.And infact,Not the banana pill knockoff figure.

The butterfly flew away and Nightmare snap out of his gaze,Dream finally woke up and made the longest morning stretch and grunts as his bones pop by every slithest move.Nightmare gave him a little wave.

"Morning brother,how was your sleep?"
Nightmare ask.

Dream gave him a sleepy stare for a few secs and hum "Mm..good..enough...."

"Brilliant!"Nightmare cheered
"C'mon!we have some berries to pick"

Nightmare immediately snatch dream up,despite Dream being tired causing him to stumble and stride against the hill,ending up for the both rolling over in the process.

"MOTHERFUC-"

_______________________

"You. .want toooo uh?"

Nightmare took ahold of dreams hands and held it close to his chest.He nodded fast awaiting for an answer.

"Yes!as a matter of fact,I do brother!"

Dream got out of his grip and laid the basket full of berries on the ground, hopping not,for any insect to make its way in.(Dream was holding it with his middle arm?thingy)

Especially cockroaches.

He couldn't possibly be serious?!Hah!little old Nightmare wanting to train.He'll have to convince me harder for that to happen.Besides,look how that ended up last time.

Then again that wasn't any good training

"I-I'll work hard!pinky promise!" Nightmare Beg.

Dream let out a long hum, pretending to think as he put a finger under his chin,then grining widely.

"Would you be willing to do. . .
. . . a n y t h I n g ?"

Nightmare wasn't faze by the way Dream spoke and nodded a bit reluctantly.He was prepared for the worst.

Dream picks up the basket,looking around his surroundings full of mouthwatering berries and DEEZ NU-
pardon,nuts.

He smirks and handed the basket to Nightmare without any sort of hesitation.Dream whistle,soon making the most Grinch ass smile ever.

"You. .want me to pick all berries and
n-"

"DEEZ NUTS"

ರ_ರ

"Sorry,what were you saying?"

"All The nuts and berries. ."Nightmare continued.

Dream grins and thumps up.Nightmare looked around and grimace.Seeing the amount of berries and nuts plastered everywhere in bushes and tress.  
Nightmare could only twitch his eyesockets.

"You monster. ."

"Technically we're both monsters. ."

Nightmare turned his back and took in a deep breath.