Third Stage Of Destruction

The positive guardian has somehow corrupt the other to his sins.The negative guardian wasn't to fragile about the whole situation and he didn't show the slightest empathy.

All they have to do,was wait till the morning rise.

Nightmare went back to the feast hrs ago,and here I was just staring at the beautiful night sky which took my breath away.I heaved a soft signed,and took out the bodies which layed there.

Plot twist I killed the tormentors.

Here,let me explained.

So those FNAF knock off bullies pass by and decided It'll be a good idea to knock my ass out.Which didn't work out at all.

But perhaps,a flashback will be good ey?

__________________

"I have no words to describe what you just did"Nightmare said.

"Simple brother,I poison their food the moment you told me about the feast,and no one witness it"

Nightmare signed and nod,agreeing to my "terms"

"I should probably head back now,they are waiting-"He froze"my food isn't spice,right..?"

I let out a hypocrital laugh before nodding a simple no.

"We all have our own specific plates.Trust me,I can tell"I wink.

Nightmare let out the breath he was holding and left.

I chuckle quietly and stared back at the sky.

Posioning their food wasn't the only thing.And as psychotic as it may seem,I'll be burning the entire village after wards.The smell of pork and beef rising against my nose-

Wait does that count as cannibalism?

Well who fucking cares,it's my world now.

If I'm being completely honest,more of them will be arriving in the future.The village will grow and new generations will come,tho "sadly" it won't happen.

I'll be setting traps around the area soon.

For shall,no human or monsters will get pass-!

Nah that sounds to psychotic.Ill just dump the body's into the river and continue on with my life.

Nothing brutal.

Dream snap out of his day "dreams" and face the matching sounds of footsteps and mumbles coming from behind.

The FNAF tormentors knock off.

"Aw to afraid to face us?"A bear smirk mischievously."C'mon. .don't be like that?"
He chuckled darkly.

"Yeah,to afraid to face us"another bunny joined it"you know. .you didn't respect us last time"

"So we'll teach you how"

"So basically me disrespectful you leads to consequences? Understandable I guess"Dream said boldly.

I've played a lot of assassin's Creed games,and now it was time to make it a real thing.

Even tho I still "maybe" doubt this is all real.

"Well enough of the chitty chat,it's time to kiss your asses g-o-o-d-b-y-e"I mock playfully.

"NO YOU DON'T!"

For all my life here,I'm pretty sure dream could only use arrows.

Then again it wouldn't hurt to try.