Bad or Good Ending

{I almost forgot this was Crack-)

" I should have seen this coming " Dream reply. He glared at the goopy creature in such. . confusingly fascination. "Of course I've loved you till the very end, but this is just not it. .oh perhaps how I imagined it'll turned out to be"

Dream signed and open his eyes " My brothers dead and so should I. ." He stated " In the end your just a parasite" He glared back with a mischievous grin.

He didn't have any weapons. Nothing mattered anymore. His done with this game and everything. Hell, he could even go to hell afterwards because he was sure of it.

The creatures tentacles shoot up at Dreams, but stopped mid seconds to Dreams skull. Dream didn't want to fight. But slowly shut his eyes. The red blood sky and burned valley with crows falling everywhere was the last he saw.

He couldn't take that much negative energy and collapse.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The negative guardian has been feeling down lately. He didn't know why but something was definitely bugging him. It was the same for the positive guardian. He kept glaring at his brother.

The aura around the twins felt odd.

Dream stared off into space while laying his back on the tree trunk. He felt uneasy. And no, That stupid fuckward didn't take any drugs. Apparently.

"Want some cuddles. .? You seem out of the blue" Dream said. Nightmare said nothing and Dream gaze up on the negative side of the tree.

He frowned.

" About last night. . Nightmare I- "

" Don't worry about it brother. I'm fine " Nightmare ressured him.

That smile. That sympatic smile. Dream-no Camille has seen this smile. In the comics. He isn't going to ignore this any further.

" NO--!" "Nightmare you're not ok! please don't lie to me! "

Nightmare froze.

" I-I'm sorry Dr-ream. ." He immediately broke down into tears. " I can't!? those awful visio-I- " Dream went forward and squeeze his wrist. His eyes widen as he tremble.

Even so, Dream kept trying.

The twins stayed like this for as much as they could handle. Therefore they said nothing, only giving the other comfort and whispers.

"You ready now ?"

Nightmare nodded slowly and signed.

" I suppose so, but. ." His voice trailed off as he continues. " Don't think of me differently then you already do"

Dream said nothing but nodded netherless.

" It was scary dream. That nightmare was scary" He continued " Everything was dead!? Heck I even felt dead! You were standing far with that shitty grin plastered on your face. Yet you were in despair and I felt it. ."

Dreams eye lits dim as he continues to listen. Attentively. Was it destiny for this au to crumble where the you like it or not?? Did you have a choice. Nightmare would surely eat the apples??

Dreams breath hinch at that thought. To think he could save nightmare and act like a dip shit was enough. He doubt it.

" That's it" Nightmare said " Nothing else popped up and it was all darkness. And...a dog-"

He was cut off shortly with a warm embrace from the other. Fast panicking whispers circling him. " It's my fault "
Dream mumbled. No, he was talking to himself and his eye socket was abnormaly twitching. Nightmare said nothing but signed.

" Dream"

Dream blink, and looked down. Before letting out a hysterical laugh. " Sorry, I'm making this all about myself ain't I? Nightmare nodded a no.

" Nightmare, I've acted like a d*ck to you.
And as much as I'm terrible at apologising, I'm gonna say. ." Dream stop

" Sorry"

. . .

" Was that not enough, I mean I did say-"
Immediately he was tackle in a hug.
.

.

.

" Apology Accepted!"

Dream smirk.

" Heh. .but seriously don't eat the apples. It probably taste like ass feaces. No offence"

Nightmare huff. He took a few steps back and grin.

" Yours probably taste more horrible" Nightmare laugh it off.

Dream smirk strain "Any suggestions?"
.

.

.

.

" Happy Pills! :) "

___________________________________________

ITS THE END

FINALLY

:)

Sorry I took so longggg I was lazying around anddd I got covid :( but hey! Im feeling purrsome!

I need to mention something tho-

Nightmares Goopy Form. I've seen some people make P-Nightmare and Nightmare the same person. But I rather not. Either way I'm too lazy to do any research about Nightmare whats so ever.

BYE~
.

.

.

FUN FACT : 👍✌💣✋☹☹☜ ✋💧 ✌ 🏱☼✋👍😐📫