chapter 2. Professor Lestrange

Song of the chapter:Poison - Brent Faiyaz

Poison - Brent Faiyaz

Bellatrix fell to the ground as our wands disconnected. I stood closer and looked over her fragile body. Her face was unique, and I couldn't help but focus my attention on her lips. I almost felt bad for her; before I could indulge in that thought, she got up quickly.

Enraged, Bellatrix casted the killing curse at Selene

before it could reach her,Voldemort appeared in front of the girl blocking it

"Bellatrix what did I say about harming students," he said in an oddly calm tone.

"My lord" she bowed down.

If you try to hurt a student again there won't be much of you left" He looked down at her before he vanished.

She stood up and walked away from the classroom before turning back and staring at Selene.

Bellatrix's Pov:

I looked back at the brunette as she stared at me with daring eyes.

She is not gonna get away with this no matter what the Dark Lord says.

When Bellatrix left the classroom, everyone praised Selene for protecting them and standing up to their wicked professor.

Selene's pov

Everyone was thrilled that I somehow managed to do something about the Bellatrix situation. But the truth is, I do not know what or how I could pull that off. It was pure instinct. This was my first time casting a dark spell and all I could think about was that I enjoyed it. I don't like harming others. I've never even killed a bug, but the feeling was intoxicating. The worst part is that the man that killed my mother saved me.

"What you did there was amazing," Cho Chang said as she approached me.

Thank you, Cho I said as she smiled at me

"Um.. I- I was wondering if you would like to study together for the potions exam," she said nervously.

"Sure" I agreed.

Did the smartest girl in the class ask me to study with her? As if she needed my help??

We headed to the library and sat down.

As I was reaching for the potions book in my bag, Cho placed her hand on top of mine

"Why don't we talk a little first," she said with a smirk.

Was she flirting with me?

The next day

Selene's pov

It was time for me to go to THAT class again. Yup, the one where I almost got murdered. I wondered if the only thing we were scheduled to learn was SURVIVAL.

I entered the room and there was so sign of Bellatrix. I spotted Cho and she waved at me so I sat down next to her. Was this nightmare finally over?

Before I knew it Bellatrix apparated in the classroom.

"From now on, I'm professor Lestrange to you,"  she turned to the class.

"Today we will be learning about the legilimency spell". she said with a blank expression.

"Let's take Miss Windward here as an example,"

she flicked her wand pulling me and my chair towards her. She placed both of her hands on the headrest of my chair and got close to my face leaving very little space in between us as she held up my chin.

"So this is what we're gonna do:  I am gonna get into your mind and you're gonna try to stop me," She said deceitfully.

Things kinda went blank for a moment and when I regained my consciousness Bellatrix seemed like she had gained quite the insight.

"Well well well... tell me dearie do you miss the orphanage?" She said as she mocked me

My classmates stared in confusion.

"Hows your sister" She smirked.

"Don't you dare talk about my sister! " I yelled at her as I got up from my seat.

"Or what?" She said as she placed her wand under my chin.

Hii guys hope u liked this one and you will be seeing more of Bellatrix's pov later on ;)