Chapter 2- The mystery revealed

'The bodies are gone' she said

'What? That can't be possible!' Replied a stunned Harry

'They just disappeared with a pop. Now no one knows where it's gone' 

'Seriously? The dead coming back to life is not possible' questioned Hermione

Then everyone suddenly ran outside. When Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny went, there was a group of people in the middle.

They all looked as though this was their first time on earth. They were looking at themselves as though they couldn't believe what happened. Their clothes were dark and faded, and too small for them. But in contrast, their faces were filled with joy and excitement. Harry looked over and thought he saw someone who hadn't seen in years. It's only a trick of light, they are not that person he thought. Then out of the unknown crowd, came a black dog. It was running as fast as it can to him, and as it got closer, it looked very familiar to him. It's coal black shiny fur was bouncing around it and its yellow eyes glistening from the light. It ran towards Harry and started transforming into some one else: He had blackish brown hair, grey eyes that sparkled with joy, a long olive and black coat and a big smile on his face.

'Harry Potter ' he whispered, and Harry , without thinking, hugged him very hard as though he had a family member come back. 

'Sirius' he whispered back. Because the man who had just come back was indeed Sirius Black.

He broke apart and looked at his friends, who looked speechless to what they just saw. Ron was the first to recover. 

'Wait Sirius. Is it really you?' He asked his voice full of suprisement.

'Yes it is really me Ron.' Sirius replied, his voice full of happiness. 

'But how is this possible? I mean the dead returning is supposed to be impossible' replied Hermione.

'We don't really know how but trust me we are not death eaters' Sirius said.

Then He beckoned them to come with him, towards the crowd.

'Are you sure he is real? Also he could be faking that he is Sirius' hissed Ginny to Harry

'We don't know but I suppose we will find out soon' replied Harry looking into Ginny's eyes.

When they had reached where Sirius wanted them to go, they looked at the people there. There was a man, who looked just like Harry, with messy jet black hair, round glasses but there was no scar on his forehead unlike his. Next to him, was a woman with long red hair that reached her waist, her face as beautiful. But what made her stand out was her eyes: the most beautiful looking emerald green eyes that shone in the rising sun. Harry knew who they both exactly were but couldn't take it in. The man stepped forward and spoke

'Hello. According to Sirius you are apparently my son Harry Potter. I hope you remember me. I'm James Potter and this is my wonderful wife Lily Potter.' He said smiling with amusement on his face.Harry stared at him. He had to remember that James Potter, his dad, had been one of the most powerful pranksters of all time. 

'Oh my goodness is that my son?' Said Lily and with that she stepped forward and hugged her beloved son for the first time since he was one. 

James smiled and went to hug his son. First Harry couldn't believe he had beaten Voldemort, then he couldn't believe that the dead bodies were gone and now he couldn't believe that his own parents, who had been dead for 16 years, had come back. This couldn't be real.

AN

Hey guys sorry for not posting earlier. As this is my first ever story, I needed time to think about what to write and also I was quite busy last week. I'm hoping to write more often

Love,

Carrot