Chapter 3 - who else is here?

'Mum, Dad i can't believe you are here!' exclaimed Harry Potter

'I know sweetheart but we never left you' replied his mum

'Yeah we stayed with you. And we are so proud to have a wonderful brave son who just now defeated Voldemort,' replied James Potter

Harry smiled and looked around. He then thought of something, but wasn't sure if it would work. 

'Mum, Dad, Sirius did you see Remus, Tonks and Fred?' he asked 

'Oh yeah they are all somewhere here. I loved Fred. He owns a joke shop I mean cone on who won't want that?' James said.

'Harry! Come here' shouted Ginny

'What happened?' Harry said running to Ginny

'Fred's back! And so are Remus and Tonks!' she replied 'look!'

Harry looked and saw them. Fred stood out with his flaming red hair, staring next to Gorge and the rest of the weasleys who seemed to be crying with joy. Remus and Tonks were talkingj to Mr and Mrs Weasley. Harry immediately called his parents and ran over to them. 

'Harry!' Exclaimed Tonks, her voice full of happiness. 

Harry went and hugged both of them really hard. 

'I knew you would  do it Harry. I'm so proud of you' whispered Remus to Harry

'MOONY!' Shouted James. 

'JAMES ARE YOU REAL?'shouted back Remus

'YES' replied James

And James ran over to Remus and hugged him hard. 

A while after everyone introduced themselves, had fun talking to the returners and harry talking to all of DA about his journey last year and how their journey was, Arthur stood up and said ' let's go home.'

Home. A place Harry never felt like he had. His parents and Sirius were back and if course he needed to find a place to stay. But that also meant leaving the Weasleys. 

'The potters are also welcome you know. Harry is now technically considered our son and you guys are his family so why not? Anyway we will get to know each other more. Oh and Sirius that includes you.' Replied Arthur smiling.

'Thank you Arthur we really appreciate that' James said looking at Mr Weasley.

Once they got to the burrow, everyone freshened up and sat down in the living room, while Mrs Weasley and Lily Potter started cooking ( Lily was being taught how to cook as she doesn't remember anything).

'So, Harry, Ron and Hermione, what have you been up to for the past year?' Asks Mr Weasley

Harry looked at Ron and Hermione and they nodded at him, as to show that it would be time to explain. Harry then looked at the others, who were looking at him curiously. 

 'Well that is a long story I'm afraid' sighed Harry. 'So it all started when...'

❤️💚💛💙

AN

Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry it took ages and sorry this chapter is quite short but I will try and make it longer next time. Also does anyone want to answer Harry Potter questions which can be at the end of each chapter? Let me know in the comments :)

Carrot