Blue sky and ocean

GINNY WAS ENJOYING HERSELF VERY MUCH, as she had a glass of lemonade on her hand, while lying on the beach, sunbathing. She wondered what Harry and Hermione were doing right then and why they didn't come here. They said it was for everything the Weasleys have done but Ginny never thought that Harry would stay away from her, after what happened, at least for a while. But this place was one of the most breathtaking and beautiful places she has ever been to: pretty blue sky filled with colourful and extraordinary birds, the turquoise, majestic water gently waved in and out. Even the rooms were luxury and amazing which made her wonder how muggles make theses fascinating places. They had been ther for at least a week and in that time she had gotten closer to her family, especially Bill and Charlie who she hasn't seen in a very long time.

Her appearance had started to change during this majestic holiday: tanned skin and lighter eyes and her hair seem to have grown its fieryness and it glowed more brightly than before. She enjoyed this holiday very much but missed everything back at home. Her life seemed to be getting better and better after the war as Fred and the order memeber all returned, then how calm everything had gotten and this holiday. The whole family had spent a lot more time with Fred since his death. Fleur and Ginny became closer after the war, which was very surprising considering the hatred she had had for her. Ron finally got the credit he deserves by his family being so proud of him in defeating Voldemort and risking his life to do so. Ginny was very proud of her brother because even if he was annoying, he was the highlight of the family and seeked for a better world and actually did something about it. Ginny looked around to se her brother sitting down and making a sandcastle. 

"Hey Ron!" Ginny called, climbing out of her chair and walking over to him. He looked up, scrunching his face as sand was on his face

"Here let me get it out for you" Ginny laughed and wiped the sand out of his face.

"Are you okay?" She asked him

"Yeah I'm fine." He replied. Though there was something he was hiding

"What's up? You can tell me yeah?" Ginny said encouraging him to talk

"Well it's just, I miss them you know? I wonder what they are doing" he replied letting it out.

"Hey it's okay we'll see them soon. In about 2 days. Wait no 3" Ginny replied laughing

"Aww thx sis" he replied smiling. Ron and Ginny had got to know themselves better and enjoyed each other's company, because of this holiday. Harry and Hermione were right in sending them after all.

______

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for not updating earlier but I hope the next chapter can make up for it. Thx so much for sticking with me!

I just thought to give Ginny and Ron a cute sibling moment bc they are the best >>>>>>>>