Holiday + plan

After the Weasleys took off, Harry, Hermione and Lily started planning the structure of the house, while Sirius and James went out to look for a location, close to the Lovegoods, where they could build the house. They also went to look for people to build it. Sirius and James, being themselves, went off to muggle stores to buy snacks. Then they came home late afternoon, hands filled with muggle snacks. And that was how they both got a Molly Weasley like shouting from none other than lily Potter. While they were gone, Lily And Harry did the main architecture while Hermione stayed on the background. She was better at designing the inside of the house rather than be an architect. Harry drew out the floors and walls, positioning them at where they should be while Lily drew out the base and the walls inside. That was where they ended up, done for the day. Designing was a pretty harder job than they thought but actually was very interesting.

Once they were done for the day, they couldn't wait till they could have showed the  Weasleys. The Weasleys do deserve it. Hermione was sitting down and drawing bout a timetable for each day. Neville and Luna were coming the next day to help so with more hands, they could get things done quickly.

Hi sorry it's a short and terrible chapter but I will try and get things done more quickly. I published bc it's been ages since I published the last one I'm really sorry 

Carrot