Really?

*the returners have finished watching all memories of Harry's life*

Lily Potter woke up early as the sun creeped in through the gaps of the curtains. Lily sat up and saw that James Potter was still asleep. Of course he would be, she thought, he had always been the one to get up late. Like then got dressed and headed downstairs. She saw that no one else was awake so she decided to go to the garden; she wanted time to think about everything that's had happened. Lily walked outside, looking at the beauty of the earth she had missed: fresh cut lime grass that sparkled in the hazy sun. The cold, early-morning breeze envelopes her, sending shivers down her veins. Lily looked around and saw pretty flowers blooming with delight, birds singing contently and animals finding as much food as they can for the day. Nature really is a beautiful thing, she thought. Lily was quickly interrupted by thinking about what happened the day before. Lily couldn't believe that her own son had to face such times like that. It was much worse than what she experienced and she hated the dark times if her past. Now that all of this had happened lily couldn't believe that he was still alive. She was so thankful that he was alive and happy and has a good family that raised him even if it was after he started hogwarts. Lily stayed still just like that, as though she was playing a video of all that had happened to her own son. She then hears a noise inside and decides to go check it out.

Inside, the house was quiet and calm, a very rare moment for the Weasley household. Quietly, she walked through the house to the living room. There, on the sofa, she saw Harry and Ginny sitting next to each other, talking comfortably. Lily, since she saw them, had thought something was going on between them and right now it really does look like that.

"Hello" lily said quietly

Both Harry and Ginny jumped not knowing that Lily was there. Then Harry saw his mother and smiled: his smile reminding him of hers, lighting up the entire room. His green eyes looked clam and excited today and then switched to realisation as he probably realised that his mother was alive. Then Harry stood up, came over and hugged Lily, as though a son hugging his mother. Lily hadn't faced that before but loved how he hugged her, cautiously he was nearly taller than her so he must have took after her as it explained the shortness of this boy. Once they had broken apart, Ginny then said good morning to her.

"You're ginny right?" Lily asked

"Yup that's my name" Ginny replied, her voice filled with excitement.

"How are both of you guys? " lily asked realising that she should be a mother

"We're good thanks mum" replied Harry

Lily sat down next to them and asked "so go on, I know about Harry now but I don't really know you yet do I ? Do you want to tell me about you and how you are related to my son?" Lily made sure to add the last part

"Alright then, so I'm Ginny and I love quidditch. It's the best sport in the world of course and it's basically a tradition in the family. I mean being the only girl in a family of 7 children is a bit lonely but as Harry always says, apparently it 'toughned me up'. I mean a lot of things have happened recently but I suppose it's all really different actually" said Ginny. Lily noted that she was really talkative and full of energy to be with.

"I mean you didn't include a lot of stuff ginny, like the fact that you are brave, loyal smart what else?

"Really? "

"What do you mean?" 

"Like am I actually all that?"

"Well of course not because you didn't fight in the battle of hogwarts, then remained full inside with me when Voldemort was back then didn't figure out that you needed the sword of gryffindor when I was gone, what else?" Harry joked

Ginny grinned then slapped Harry at the back of his head.

"That's not going to be the last one of those slaps Potter or Draco Malfoy style 'PoTtAh'" she laughed

Harry decides to start runnng if she is going to keep doing this. Ginny then gets up and starts chasing him. 

"You really are an idiot aren't you Harry " said Lily laughing at how these two acted like siblings

                                                 ✨❤️💚💛💙✨

Hey guys I'm back I'm sorry for not updating and I will try to update more. If you have any suggestions about the story, as always let me know :)

Love Carrot❤️💛