💌 "𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛" 💌

"Wᵢₗₗ yₒᵤ bₑ ₘy ᵥₐₗₑₙₜᵢₙₑ?"

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor can it even be touched. They must be felt by the heart."

The ideal emotion expressed by this quote is Love, the kind of feeling some people can never get. In a positive and hopeful notion, Love is patient and kind, love does not envy nor boast; it is not arrogant and rude, it does not insist in its own way; it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices at the truth.

Put it in a negative concept; Love is pain, love is a negative form of hatred; it gets you hurt and broken, it fades and disappears overtime, it stresses the mind and body; Most importantly, love can bring despair and a lot of broken promises.

But all that shouldn't matter on the day filled with temporary Love and meaningless Hearts.

-•-•-•-

Valentines Day | Karasuno HS • 6:21AM

Karasuno High, not the most prestigious school around but it definitely does it's job as a public establishment for students. It was currently February the 14th and the place had a few announcements made a week before the stated date.

"A marriage booth, a blind dating booth, a forever-together booth, and a Valentines Day special concert held at the multi-purpose hall at 3:00PM.. Lastly, Note: Classes are suspended in correlation to the given holiday. Please be advised, ALL students are required to be present and enlist for attendance at the Council's department... No, I'm going home.." A guy in his uniform decided after reading a flyer the school was handing out.

"What!? No way! It literally just said to enlist for attendance, you can't go home now, Y/N, I'm not letting you.." Another male who was Y/N's age protested, grabbing the latter's collar and forcefully dragging him to the Student Council's office.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: "Let me go, Hisashi, or I'll end you.." You commanded but the guy just snorted in amusement, ignoring your empty threat. "We're here!" Kinoshita cheered in victory after finally appearing in front of the Office.

He knocked and opened the door, entering the airconditioned room that held quite the amount of students. The guy smiled as he dragged you to wait in line.

Y/N: "You suck, you know that?" A grumble came from yours truly, annoyed that you had to wait for something so stupid. "I know that already, you don't have to rub it in, you know? Besides, it's Valentines Day, there's no way you could hate the day of hearts and love.."

"And this is why you're a hopeless romantic..", "Speak for yourself, I'm not the one who keeps rejecting girls everytime they ask me out.", "You can't reject girls because they won't even ask you out in the first place." Kinoshita was fuming but in a playful manner. He strongly karate chopped your side for that cruel remark.