"𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎"

"𝚈/𝙽 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗"

"In the north of Tokyo just on the east coast of Honshu Island, Miyagi Prefecture, A place with western mountains, pacific coastlines and several natural parks existed. On the [ Date of Birth ], A child was born, And just like any kid, He was normal, he cried, he starved, he played, he was cared for, he smiled and most importantly.. He was loved."

"...Geoffrey Chaucer quoted on his poem, Troilus and Criseyed: 'But at the laste, as every thing hath ende'.. All good things must come to an end. On the 7th birthday of that child, He lost his parents, How? It was said that a very tragic car accident occured by the highway, Where two people, A male and a female had lost their lives."

"The boy was left with his grandmother, Who happened to have an incurable illness, Which later on became the reason why she passed away, Several weeks later, That same boy lived alone in his grandmothers' home.. He wasn't normal anymore, He couldn't cry, He continued to starve, He never touched a toy ever again, He felt neglected and never cared for, A smile never appeared on his face, And the most terrible thing was... No one was there to love him anymore."

"Several days later, He became an adult of his own, Turns out, His grandmother left enough money to last him a week, He learned how to do every menial chore there was, All ranging from cleaning to grocery shopping and cooking. Just as that week ended, An unexpected gift from the heavens was brought upon him."

"It was his relatives on his Father's side. After learning about the incident, They took him in, they fed him, they educated him, they made him attend school, They basically provided for him. All good things must come to an end, But then again, The end only triggers another beginning of another chapter in life.."

"Hello everyone, I am Y/N L/N, Class 5, I'm a second year at Karasuno High School.. Pleased to make your acquaintance.." He introduced with a normal tone before bowing.

Y/N P.O.V

Mrs. Minaho: "Quite the introduction there, Mr. L/N.. When we lose someone we love, we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind. Those we love and care about truly never left us. There are certain things that even death cannot touch.. There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, The light remains.."

"I hope and pray that the child you just talked about would one day realize that... Now then, Let's see.. grammar, 20.. pronunciations, 20.. vocabulary, 20.. clearness and loudness of voice, 20.. and finally, facial expression, 10, Overall, your grade is a sharp 90.. Goodjob.." She evaluated as you just sent her a nod before sitting back down on your chair.

"All right, Everyone.. That's a wrap, I'm sure the bell would ring anytime now, Highest student who earned the most points would be... Ms. Hagakure, scoring a 91, followed by Mr. L/N, scoring a 90, and last but not the least followed by Mr. Kinoshita with an average of 85.. Congratulations for our best 3, Hope to see everyone's improvement soon, That is all.. You are dismissed.." As if on cue, The bell rang loudly signalling the end of the session.

3rd Person P.O.V

The halls were filled with many students, All variously disarranged from first years to third years. A second year student with short, spiky light brown hair and large narrowed eyes, walked beside another second year student with [ H/C ] hair and [ E/C ] orbs.

While reaching their lockers, they were somehow receiving a couple of stares.

Y/N P.O.V

Kinoshita: "Hey Y/N.. they're staring at you again." He whispered, causing you to take notice of what he said and look around, seeing a couple of girls checking you out and squealing as the two of you walked through the hallways.

Y/N: ".. raucuous pigs.. go die.." You shrugged off, A sweatdrop appearing on Kinoshita's forehead before changing the topic.

Kinoshita: "Say, your Performance Task earlier was amazing.. That was based off your story right? It must've been rough having to deal with stuff like that." He chatted up a storm but you just hummed in response, making a sigh leave his mouth before placing a hand on your shoulder.

"So, what's our next class?"

Y/N: "... Gym.."

Kinoshita: "I see... Hey, why don't you ever talk? I'm getting exhausted with these one-sided conversations.. You should socialize more, you know? I mean sure, you talk.. But don't just answer dryly, you know?."

Y/N: ".. then simply don't speak.." You bluntly stated without a care, another sweatdrop appearing on Kinoshita before you opened your locker, Him doing the same.

Kinoshita: "See!?.. How am I supposed to reply to that, But if I don't speak, then it would be weird, don't you think so?"

Y/N: ".. no.."

Kinoshita: "Dude, for real.. I'd look like a loser if I didn't, unlike you. You're effortlessly handsome with the girls there, While I'm-" He was cut off by a feminine voice, cutting into your conversation.

?: "Um, Y/N-san.. would you like, uh.. can we.. go out together?" A random girl asked shyly, fiddling with her fingers and attempting to look cute.

Y/N: ".. Hisashi, let's go.. we'll be late for class.." You said sternly, not even bothering to reply with the girl's request. Walking past her as if she wasn't there.

"I have never seen two pretty bestfriends.. And I somehow ended up the ugly one.." Kinoshita

Kinoshita: ".. Pardon him.." He mumbled for the girl who was in a state of shock before running after you.

•••

"See what I mean? That's the 6th time someone asked you out this week.."

Y/N: "... not interested–"

Kinoshita: "–Okay.. *deep breathe* Change of topics, I heard we're doing volleyball for gym class, aren't you excited?" He exclaimed rather cheerfully now, failing to notice you, stop in your tracks.

Y/N: ".. volleyball?.."

Kinoshita: "Yeah, I also heard that a class from one of the third years should be joining us today, Their supposed-to-be coach just got fired-.. Is something wrong?" He asked in concern, looking at your facial expression which oddly had a smirk plastered on it.

Y/N: "... huh? oh.. nothing's wrong.. let's go.." You mumbled once more before walking away, Him following behind.

Kinoshita: "Hey Y/N, You were smiling.."

Y/N: ".. I wasn't.."

"You were.."

"I wasn't.."

".... You were.."

"I wasn't.."

-

-

"You were though.."

"I wasn't.."

"𝙴𝚗𝚍"

Chapter 1 releases in January 2022...

Stay tuned :)