"𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15"

"Gᵣₑₑd"

Y/N P.O.V

"Nice serve!!!"

A player from Shinzen encouraged as his teammates sent a strong jump serve over towards Karasuno High. Unfortunately for them, it was effortlessly intercepted by you.

"Nice receive!" Daichi prasied. As that happened, Hinata swiftly ran forwards and was already in spiking position all while the ball travelled to Kageyama's hands.

In an instantaneous manner, the ball already hit Shinzen's ground after Kageyama made one of his quicks and scored a point.

"Hey, what was that?"

"So fast.."

"I've never seen a quick attack like that.."

Players from Fukurodani murmured around each other, seeming to be interested and astonished over Hinata and Kageyama's quick.

"We're stopping the next one!" The guy with a broccoli hairstyle, who also appeared to be the captain, encouraged his teammates with an agitated expression.

...

Kageyama threw the ball upwards, perpetrating a solid jump serve, which was almost sloppily received by the other school. "Sorry, cover me!", "Eikichi, I'm counting on you!"

"Wow, nice serve! Not bad!" Bokuto commented from the sides, observing the match with a smile along with his friend, Akaashi.

Someone from Shinzen spiked the ball that was softly blocked by Hinata. After they were grounded, the restless orange haired kid hurriedly dashed to the other side. "Eikichi, stop their #10!" Shinzen's Captain ordered as the guy named Eikichi ran across the net to follow Hinata.

'Got'cha..'

You suddenly appeared out of nowhere, jumping in front of the net as Kageyama tossed the ball towards you. Eikichi noticed and tried going back but he didn't make it in time after the ball was heavily slammed onto the ground, leaving a flurry of air as it bounced off. Their captain also failed in trying to receive it as he was a tad bit slower.

"Oh! Not bad, not bad!" Bokuto praised from the sides, standing along Akaashi.

The whistle blew loudly, and with that, Karasuno had won a set against Shinzen after a long and tiring day.

"Damn it! What the hell is up with these three?! They're so annoying!" Shinzen's Captain irked, kneeling on the floor while panting. Meanwhile, Kageyama and Hinata stood bravely in front of the net, facing the defeated school.

'Don't act cool now, you tardy test flunkers..'

...

"One lap of diving drills!" Shinzen's Captain announced, pushing through with the penalty for losing a set.

Daichi: "So in our ninth set, we finally got a win. We finally don't have to do any diving drills." He mumbled, tiredly walking towards Karasuno's staff members.

Nishinoya: "I'm starving!

...

"Nice serve!" Now, the Captain from Ubugawa High was in line for service as their school went up against Nekoma.