"𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4"

"wₑₗcₒₘₑ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₙₑw ₐgₑ"

Saturday | Lil'Tykes Volleyball Classroom

8:12 AM...

3rd Person P.O.V

It was another bright and lively morning in the Lil'Tykes Volleyball Classroom. Ikkei Ukai himself was up and teaching an early Volleyball routine for the kid's that were present. Tossing the ball around and letting them spike it.

Yū: "I thought Y/N-chan was gonna be teaching us how to do that killer serve he promised.." He was disappointed. Holding a ball and bouncing it around.

I. Ukai: "Y/N's a busy kid.. When you grow up, you'll understand why he's like that.. The amount of work a high schooler gets is way more than what you think.." He informed in a reassuring manner, tossing the ball towards the left where another kid was supposed to spike it but missed.

"Hey, move your legs faster!"

•••

Y/N P.O.V

'.. what a dumb idiot..' You were getting annoyed. Pissed, to be exact. Looking at the two identical people through a laptop screen while writing something down.

Y/N: "I'm not gonna repeat this again, so you better listen.. A sequence in which term after the first is formed by adding a fixed number, or what we identify as the common difference ( d ), is called an Arithmetic sequence.. It's not that hard.." You explained sternly, slightly angered over the fact that the guy on the opposite side of the screen couldn't get it.

Π?? | Laptop |: "Give me another easy example, Y/N-kun- Also, shut 'yer trap, Samu! You're not the one who's strugglin' here!." A guy with golden yellow hair yelled to the person beside him.

ΠΠ? | Laptop |: "But you are dumb, Tsumu.. Y/N's literally given you like thirteen examples now.. And you didn't even get one.. That's embarassing.." The two of them kept bickering like idiots.

See, you are a very, very patient person. But when it comes to having a quick study group with these two every Saturday, there comes a time you just pop.

Y/N: "I'll just send you the file Atsumu, you can go study on your own.. Osamu-kun, I'll send it to you aswell.. Be sure to memorize page 12, it has everything you two need.."

Osamu | Laptop |: "Sure-" The guy with grey hair was cut short by the loud guy who sat beside him. Atsumu pushed Osamu off the chair in a way to silence him.

Atsumu | Laptop |: "-WAAIITTT!! How the hell am I supposed to do that, Y/N-kun!? I need your frickin' help!!"

Y/N: "I've been helping you with Math since junior high.. And we're in high school now, you should learn how to figure things out on your own.. It's either that, or you stop playing Volleyball.."