JUST POLL and NOTICE

[ Will be deleted when Yuen wants to ]

I'm giving everyone a chance of re-picking the next book I'll release after this one. But before that, I have a notice to make, Everybody knows the Haikyuu anime only stretches towards the match against Inarizaki, therefore I'm planning putting this book on Hiatus when I finish writing until that arc. However, If the anime decides to start posting more episodes on the next arc, I'll resume writing.

UPDATE: Please don't comment "This one" when you pick because the app is refusing to let me view where you placed that comment. Please be sure to comment the name of the book you'd like.

P.S: I can't base stuff out of the manga. Why? Mainly because I'd have a difficult time transcripting everything! It would be inaccurate, lol.

So after I place Genius on Hiatus, I'll publish another book. So this poll comes into play. Comment on which book you'd like me to release after this, spams are in any means, not counted. But you can spam if you want idrc lol.

OPTIONS: Make sure to read the descriptions.

Demonborne – [ Black Clover|The Misfit of the Demon King Academy x OP!Male!Reader ]

Description:

Akin to the Demon King of Tyranny, Anos Voldigoad deploys a clique of Top-level Demons of the same bloodline for a reclamation mission that is solely devoted in capturing or executing three devils all of whom lurk in the realm of humans, in parallel with having the intentions of commiting atrocity and waging wars to  disrupt the nations of the human realm.

Rhythm – [ Demon Slayer x OP!Male!Reader ]

Description:

Time is the continued sequence of existence and events that occurs in an apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, and into the future. The power to control Time should be paradoxical, as it is an element that patently rivals, or even surpasses the Sun and the Moon, two of which are the supposed strongest constituents in swordsmanship.

But what happens when an enigma to the world, manages to wield the power of Time and express it through swordsmanship.

Word Soul — [ MHA x OP!Male!Reader ]

Words are a very powerful weapon to attack someone verbally and psychologically. They say the tongue can be more venomous than a snake's poison, and words can be hotter than the breath of a dragon, or maybe even sharper than a sword's tip? But what if these same words can become a reality that strikes people like a lightning? Ignites them like fire? Crumbles them like earth? Slices through them like wind? And drowns them like water?

Anything can be a reality. Just say it.

Hope & Humanity — [ AoT x OP!Male Reader ]

Part of a criminal group from the underground city that consists of teenagers that collectively perform heists through the mastery of ODM gear at such a young age, Y/N L/N, one of the nonbiological brothers of Levi Ackermann is captured alongside his adoptive siblings and is sent to the surface for training to assist the Wings of Freedom; Scout Regiment.

The near future of what's to occur shall eventually deprive him of his innocence and sanity, but this is the world they live in. And all hell will break loose.

White Beast — [ KurokoNoBasket x OP!Male Reader ]

The prodigies of Basketball, Generation of Miracles, mostly known for their individual talents in the sport. Six members along with the Phantom Seventh Member of the group, split apart and headed to their own respective schools. Y/N L/N—abhorring the sport, is one of the Generation of Miracles, enrolls in a school where Basketball supposedly ceases to coexist. Atleast that's what he thought.

"No, no. We're a new school. If we win the Inter-High and Winter Cup, we'll be a big deal starting next year."

Welp! Vote your pick!! Anyway, I'm excited to write any of these so yeah! lol Stay tuned and please don't abandon me Lmao

( For those waiting for the Foodwars Extra Chapter, wait longer lol. They'll be out by December )

Yuen