"𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7"

"ₜₕₑ Cₕₐₘₚᵢₒₙₛ ₒf ₒₗd"

The Inter-High, hosted every year to decide the best highschool Volleyball team. It draws closer and closer as the day goes by. Nevertheless, Karasuno's Volleyball club members still kept an oppressively constant practice schedule from day and night.

Formulating new and developed skills, increasing stamina and strength, an incessant build-up of muscle and endurance as well as reinforcing the firmness of their mental morale.

Day and Night they successfully perceived interminable practice, until the Inter-High finally came...

-•-•-•-

3rd Person P.O.V

Sendai City Gymnasium | Inter-High

The envisaged day had finally come due. Different schools gathered to compete for the ticket to Nationals. "I wonder what Karasuno's Team is like.. I hope they aren't too tall." A random player wearing a light green jacket wondered. He stood beside his friend as the two of them looked over the brackets which announced the match-ups for all.

"Don't worry. They say that they haven't been so hot recently." His friend assured. "Oh. Shiratorizawa will rack up wins as usual..", "No, Aoba Johsai seems to be a threat this year. They're cut above the rest now that Oikawa-san is a third-year, And I heard that Seijoh's first-years are also improving fast..", "Yeah, well, can they win the block against Date Tech? I'm glad they weren't in Block A.."

"Let's see.. Block A has.." He narrowed his eyes down while he dragged his index across the names of each school as if he tried finding a specific one, "Tori.. Torino..", "Don't you mean Karasuno? Weren't they really tough a few years ago?", "Yeah, maybe a few years ago, Now they earned themselves some totally lame nickname...", "Really? What is it?"

"If I remember correctly. The Fallen Champions, Flightless Crows." He stated, miserably failing to notice a very intimidating crowd behind him and his friend.

" He stated, miserably failing to notice a very intimidating crowd behind him and his friend