Flower Bunny {Ys × Hy}

"Work well while I gone!"

"Yes sir~" the cute male which is a half hybrid of a bunny bow at the other male that leaving the flower shop where he was working at.

"Pew~ now I'm saved!" The male as he was about to take his seat as a sudden the door open revealing someone.

"Oh! Hello~ I was here to buy some bouquet for my little brother! He was graduated today!"

"Ah really! Sure sure! What kind of flowers do you want? There is plenty to choose from and the most popular one's is our roses!" The guy look at the male name tag as he smiles.

"I will take it! So your name is Yongseung?" Yongseung nod as his ears keeps on twitching which had the guy blushed and gasp hiding himself immediately and slowly turning around to see Yongseung picking the perfect roses for the bouquet and start wrapping them up for him.

"Here the roses! It will be $43!" The guy blinks twice as he start pay for it and smiles back.

"Thanks for the roses Yongseung!"

"No but thank you for buying them~ have a nice day dear customer!" The guy left with a wave as Yongseung smile.

"He look cute tho~ hehe~"

(Few months later)

"S-sir but.. our lavender is already sold out.. we need to wait for the stock to comes.."

"None senses! I need those noe and it's for my daughter!" Yongseung flinch at thr customer being livid as his manager came calming the customer down as they left.

"What the hell? What's going on?"

"W-well, they want the lavender one but knowing it's.. sold out yesterday.. so it's huh.. my fault.." the manager pat his shoulder as another customer came as Yongseung hide behind his manager and saw a familiar faces.

"Oh! Yongseung~ I'm back to buy some flowers!" Yongseung rises his ears as he than went to the counter in excitement.

"Sure!" His manager only smiles and went back into his office as the guy checking on the manager as he is already gone and sigh.

"When will you be free?"

"Um.. why do you ask mister?"

"No no, no need to be worried! I just.. want to bring you to the nearest cafe like ya know chilling together~" Yongseung shrugs his shoulder still didn't know his own schedule.

"You can go now Yongseung~ I'll handle the shop by myself" his manager replied while peaking from his office as Yongseung shocked and blushed.

"B-but.."

"No but! It's could be very important why he brings you somewhere~ so just go while I will taking care of the shop!" Yongseung than smiles and went out with guy excitedly.

"I never get your name mister~ but you always bought flowers on my shops~"

"Because it was so beautiful that I can't take it off my eye's ~ I'm Hoyoung by the way and yeah! It feels special just by seeing the flowers with those sweet scent of it~" Yongseung giggles as he keeps twitching his ears which had Hoyoung almost bleed his nose.

………

"Thank you for offering me to the cafe! It was very pretty and their cakes also tasty!"

"Wanna come here again sooner? I could bring you with me and by the way" Yongseung look at Hoyoung as Hoyoung pressed his lips onto him which had Yongseung shocked and blushed than Hoyoung smiles.

"It's nice to see a special bunny like you~ I have to go now! My brother might be waiting for me!" Hoyoung runs towards his car and drove away as Yongseung stayed in shocked and giggles.

"My first kiss! IT'S MY FIRST KISS!"

………

You can request whenever you want~ follow the steps on the first chapter~