Beach Date {Ys × Gy}

Gyehyeon was resting on the couch after his long day of work as Yongseung was at the kitchen preparing themself for dinner. Gyehyeon had something in his mind that he want to have a short vacation only for the two of them as he looks behind him where Yongseung was still busy at the kitchen

Gyehyeon goes up and went to surprise his precious bunny by back hugging him and resting his head on the boy shoulder "what are you making?"

"Oh honey~ well just had something in mind and we will having pasta for tonight~"

Gyehyeon nuzzles his face onto Yongseung fluffy bunny ears that dropped down right onto his side.

"I'm excited to eat what you made~"

"Oh as you should hehe~"

Gyehyeon break the hug as he went to take a sit trying not to bother his cute husband cooking. How he met Yongseung was complicated to be honest.

Yongseung who work at the daycare and how did he bumped onto Gyehyeon is because Gyehyeon has a nephew that was in the daycare and so they fall in love just by first glance and boom married. Well it's also because Yongseung is someone special to him that his nephew likes him a lot because he is a bunny hybrid.

"Done!"

Yongseung grab a plate and scooped a handful of noodles and twirls it to make a good work of art with the pasta. Gyehyeon smiles when Yongseung placed his plate down as Gyehyeon immediately went to kiss Yongseung hand causing the boy to blush and giggles at the end before took a sit in front of him.

"Look already tasty bun~"

"I told you to quit calling me bun"

"Can't help it just because you were too cute"

Gyehyeon start taking a bite of his pasta as his eyes light up and smiles "this is good! But it would be better with those cheese"

"Oh let me grab it-"

"No darling, you stay, I'll take it" Gyehyeon goes to the fridge to grab the cheese as he comes back and slowly pours them a little on the top and give it to Yongseung's as well.

"Ok now we're good"

"You're so lovely today, is there something in your mind?"

"Oh since you were asking, I do have something in mind for us"

"What is it?"

"I was planning to have a vacation together"

"Oh! But how about your work?"

"Don't worry, it's not too important beside I have those money with me already so~ I could convince my boss about me taking a day off for 3 weeks"

Yongseung blush as he felt somehow happy but sad knowing at the end Gyehyeon would be very busy the whole months since he took all his day off for their vacation.

[The Next Day]

"Could you please give me a day off for 3 weeks? I have a very important things to do with my beloved.."

"You think I fall for that so easily Jo Gyehyeon?"

"Don't play dumb with me Hong Minchan..." Minchan giggles as he scratch the back of his head.

"Don't let others knows about us being close just because we both a childhood friends, but I'll give you that since this is for Yongseung isn't it?"

"You got it fam"

"All those breaks is on yours~"

"Thanks chanie! I knew you're the best! The best ceo EVER!"

"Don't make me embarrassed at this rate!"