First Love {Ys × Yh}

'Crash' the sound of the glass shuttered to the ground as a sound of breathing could be heard from the kitchen asking for help with no one response. Yongseung couldn't breathe properly as his visions turning blurry as his bunny ears dropped as he tries to grab something but he was too weak that ends up falling to the ground.

Yongseung tries to open his eyes as he couldn't stop coughing before someone came slammed his door open and shocked to see him on the ground "mr kim! Are you alright?! Want me to bring you to the hospital???"

Yongseung didn't even answer him duo his condition as the guy carried him into his car and immediately drove him towards the nearest hospital and drop by while rushing to the doctors as he than sent to the room as the guy breathe heavily duo tiring. "Did I came too late?"

"Who are you suppose to be mr?" "I'm Yeonho.. I'm his neighborhood.. I came here because I heard something from inside and I got curious at first but I saw him on the floor from the window that I immediately tries to safe him.. how is he?"

"Ah thankfully nothing is harmed.. maybe he was too exhausted thay causes this kind of injuries.." Yeonho sigh in relief as he went to seat back and look at the ceiling.

"You actually could meet him now" "oh really? Thank you doc"

Yeonho immediately get up as he rushed into his room as Yongseung was resting on the bed. "Hey mr kim.. how is your condition?"

"Ah.. thankful it's nothing.. sorry for getting in trouble.. I had to deal with something that makes me feel this way.." "like.. what?"

"Debts.. I have not enough money to repay them.. I had to use my company money to pay all the rents.. insurance and more.. and now they are targeting me.. I can't stop thinking of it that I slowly loosing my minds.." Yeonho sigh as he seat beside him calming him down.

"You're all good mr kim! I could help you if you need, I can't just let you suffer like this.. if it is about the debts I could help you repay everything!" "I'm such an awful bunny..."

"No your not! You're someone special! Luckily I manage to save you in time before disaster.." "your helping me like you really care of me.. why?"

"Mr kim, we are neighborhood.. of course I care of my people surroundings! I'm the head of the land so I will always here to help you" "thank you.. mr.. ju.."

"Anything I could help, call me Yeonho!" "Well if that.. call me Yongseung"

"Yongseung? Suits you well with those name!" Yongseung smiles as he rested his back on the bed as he sigh softly.

"I don't really like this kind of treatment.. I mean you care for me.." "Yong.. as neighborhood.. I can't just see someone suffer in their house.. what if.. your house probably on fire?! I can't just see you in there getting burn out"

"True.. ah.. what's makes me special as a bunny?" "Your trustworthy"

"Huh?" "You're actually very intelligent and also care much for us too, ever since you moved in, you treat us like we're family before so we would do the same to you as well!"

"Oh well it doesn't sound why am I special.." "well.. could I just tell you the truth? But I'm afraid you might get uncomfortable.."

"It's okey if you don't want too... I'm not forcing you to tell me either" "but the thing is.. I really want to tell you this.."

Yeonho pulled Yongseung closer to him which had the bunny confused as their face was so close that Yongseung blushed a little in slightly embarrassed "Yong.. can I say.. I am in love with you?"

Yongseung face turning red as his ears goes up "t-thats a sudden.."

"Exactly.. ever since you moved in.. I just had a thought that you were lonely.. so.. I'm just got slightly feelings on you and well it is embarrassing to be honest but I can't witness it longer because I don't really like keeping it longer in me.." Yeonho lean more closer to Yongseung face as Yongseung covered his face with his long bunny ears as Yeonho blushed as well didn't know what to do next.

"Got those moves there" both Yeonho and Yongseung looked at the door where someone was peaking on them.

"Who are you?" "I'm just a regular person~ but look like a dog confessing his feelings over the cute precious bunny boy hum~"

"Non of your business..?" "Ah sorry of interrupt your confession! My bad!"

The guy walks away as Yongseung looked back at Yeonho who was already red. "So.. your.. actually are in love with me?"

"You may say that.. but it still embarrassing.." Yongseung smiles as he kissed Yeonho by his cheek.

"You work so hard landlord, even you try to help me with my debts.. how can I repay such a kind man like you?" "W-well.. you don't have to repay me with anything because I'm the one who is helping you!"

"Silly you~" Yeonho gulped as their face was still too close that Yongseung slowly moves his face closer to Yeonho and another interruption happen when they about to pressed their lips against each others.

"WHAT NO-" the doctor was shocked as Yeonho and Yongseung gone panicked.

"O-oh... my bad for the wrong timing... I should have gone to buy my meals.." he immediately rushed away as the two face was filled with embarrassment.

"How many times did they interrupt us?" "2?"

"I guess so.." now they leave no hesitation behind and immediately dropped into their kiss as someone peak on them from outside but they weren't try to disturb them but to actually looked at them being lovey dovey.

"I want someone to kiss me like that.." "no I want someone to actually give a hug as well.."

"We're being extra single fellas" the three sigh as they walks away went into each of their rooms.

Yeonho who is the landlord where Yongseung was living had shared their in common hobbies and their personal life with each others that had the two stayed together in one house. Well which house do they live in? Yongseung's house of course.. what about Yeonho's? He rent it so the extra money he receives will be belongs to Yongseung^^♡

...

I'm back with my Bunny Yongseung story~ my mood being precious with some sweet sweet fluff♡ because my draft filled with weird stuffs.. like just weird okey..

Anyways I am back WITH MY AUTHOR LIFE! Wanna req about Bunny yong with anyone? Can comment here♡

All about Bunny yong with others♡