ONE

Here is the first chapter don't forget to vote and comment 🥰

Taehyung switched off the television saying 'the end', but they both were just about to kiss

"That's not the end taetae" sera whined looking at her brother, taehyung shook his head keeping the remote on the table."They both were about to kiss!!!! Silly" sera whined trying to reach for the remote to watch the climax scene, eager to see the last kissing scene

"That's not your age baby watch it after you turn 18 okay ?" taehyung said taking the remote away from sera's hand making her pout."You are 19 but I never saw you watching any kissing scenes" Sera huffed sitting on taehyung's lap, taehyung chuckled playing with sera's hair.

"Because I don't like it, I don't wanna ruin my innocence and I will not let you ruin your innocence too" taehyung giggled kissing sera's cheek squeezing her bread cheeks little harshly making her whine at the slight pain,

taehyung took a coke out of the fridge opening the can and he gave a small carton of banana milk to sera.

"Taetae do you have any boyfriend ?" Sera asked sipping the banana milk, taehyung choked on his coke coughing a bit.

"No I don't have any boyfriend and I wanna concentrate on my studies and you too have to concentrate on your studies now go to sleep, you have to wake up early for the school tomorrow" taehyung said putting his remaining coke and sera's banana milk back on the fridge.

"No taetae it's only 10 pm and I don't wanna sleep this early" sera whined pouting cutely showing her puppy eyes but it didn't work on taehyung this time because they both already watched a movie till 10 pm and he doesn't want to spoil his brother's daughter.

"If you don't go to sleep then I will call jin hyung and complain to him about you" taehyung said sternly resting his arms on his chest and sera quickly nodded her head because she was actually a little scared of her mother but not her father because she is her daddy's girl.

"That's good baby" taehyung smiled gesturing sera to jump on him, sera giggled jumping on taehyung circling her arms and legs around taehyung,

he carried sera in his arms going towards her bedroom even though she is 13 but taehyung treats her like a toddler, he smiled tugging her body with the duvet, taehyung was about to go but sera held his hand

"Sleep with me tonight taetae" sera said and taehyung smiled lying down beside her going under her pink barbie themed duvet

"Now good night sleep tight baby" taehyung smiled kissing sera's forehead, taehyung sighed looking at the clock, it was 10:30 pm, still his namjoon hyung and jin hyung didn't come back home from their work

'they both work so hard for us' taehyung sighed looking at sera who was not sleeping looking at him with a small pout

"What happened why are you not asleep ?" Taehyung asked getting up a bit resting his back on the headboard looking at sera."Taetae I was wondering what type of boyfriend or husband you want" sera asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ugh!!!! Not again sera" taehyung said pinching sera's cheek playfully."Please tell na~~~~" sera whined shaking taehyung's shoulder and at last taehyung decided to tell what type of boyfriend or husband he wants.

Taehyung giggled sitting up properly on the bed, sera squealed sitting beside her taetae.

"I want-

"Come on come on tell me baby" Sera said feeling excited clapping her hands cutely cutting taehyung off. "hey you are the baby here sera and I can only tell if you let me" taehyung said when he heard sera's constant squeals and giggles.

"Okay taetae sweetheart my mouth is shut now" sera said keeping a finger on her mouth.

"I want someone who-

"Tell me how your dream boy should look ?" sera said cutting off taehyung again making him sigh."I will only tell if you zip up your mouth completely"

taehyung said sternly and sera nodded her head saying 'yes', taehyung looked at sera one last time before continuing his sentence

"I want my dream boy to look cute, his face should have soft facial features like adorable doe eyes, sweet smile etc and he should have short decent hair" taehyung giggled thinking about his dream boy.

Taehyung imagined his dream boy wearing a simple white shirt and jeans. He would look so cute and approachable. He would be the kind of boy that Taehyung could be himself around.

Taehyung imagined them going on dates to the park, the movies, or just staying in and watching a movie together. He imagined them laughing and talking for hours on end. He imagined them cuddling together on the couch, watching the sunset.

Taehyung knew that his dream boy was out there somewhere. He just had to be patient and wait for him to find him.

[ SOMEWHERE IN JEON'S MANSION ]

Jungkook looked himself in the mirror, his dark fiery eyes sweeping over his body. He threw his towel somewhere in his luxurious bedroom, not bothering to look where it landed. He ran his long fingers over his dark raven hair, which reached till his neck, and a small smirk appeared on his face. He knew he was looking hot as fire, and he wasn't afraid to admire himself in the mirror.

He picked up his phone and snapped a photo of himself, capturing his reflection in the mirror. He posted the photo on his social media, adding a caption that said, "feeling myself today."

His fans immediately went wild

His fans immediately went wild. They flooded the post with comments and likes, complimenting him on his looks and his confidence.

"Jungkook, you're so hot!"

"I can't believe how amazing you look."

"You're my love for a reason."

"You're the most handsome man alive."

_______________________________________