TWO

Chapter 2 don't forget to share your views about it 🥰.

"How you want his body to be like taetae ? you want him to have tattoos on his body like Justin seagull ???? Six pack abs ?" Sera asked enthusiastically, taehyung thought for a moment closing his eyes thinking about tattoos with a yelp he widened his eyes shaking his head cutely.

"I don't want him to ruin his body by having tattoos on his precious skin and about six back abs....mhm I don't care but he should not be too muscular" taehyung giggled keeping his hand over his mouth.

"but why taetae ? tattoo boys look so hot" sera mumbled dreamily closing her eyes and taehyung raised his eyebrows at her "you are just 12 okay so behave" taehyung said smacking sera's head playfully.

"Ouch! You are mean" sera complained rubbing her head making taehyung laugh "but seriously taetae why don't you like tattoo boys" sera asked making taehyung bit his lower lip

"I- I am actually scared of tattoo boys, I don't want my future husband/boyfriend to dominate me, instead I want someone sweet, loving and caring" taehyung blushed playing with his long fingers.

"So no tattoos ?" Sera asked with a pout."Yes no tattoos" taehyung smiled nodding his head

Jungkook ran his fingertips over his tattoos, feeling proud of the way they looked on his biceps. He had an obsession with inking his body, and he had tattoos on both of his hands, legs, back, and neck. But he had left his chest blank.

He wanted to have a tattoo of the name of his true love right above his heart.

Jungkook had always been a bit of a romantic and he knew that one day he would find the man of his dreams. When he did, he wanted to get his name tattooed on his chest so that he would always be close to his heart.

"What about his dressing sense, I mean what kind of dresses he should wear ?" Sera asked and taehyung closed his eyes thinking about his dream boy's dressing sense

"What about his dressing sense, I mean what kind of dresses he should wear ?" Sera asked and taehyung closed his eyes thinking about his dream boy's dressing sense."He should wear cute clothes in pastel colors" taehyung said cutely bushing a bit, he showed sera some photos of the outfits his dream boy should wear.

"He should wear cute clothes in pastel colors" taehyung said cutely bushing a bit, he showed sera some photos of the outfits his dream boy should wear