II Special Photoshoot

"Miss Roth, please get your cameras, someone from organizers want you before official start of premier, he want to talk behind the curtains" Young man in a dark green suit said staying in doors of my room. I nod my head and he just disappeared that fast as he showed up.

I take a deep breath being a little scared what he want from me, i didn't break any rules or give anyone reason to punish me. I tweak a collar of my shirt  cracking my neck couple times. I put on my neck camera curious not to break anything. After all these years im still scared to broke my equipment.

I slowly walked out off my hotel room closing doors behind me. It wasn't too far, my hotel was two little streets before one of the biggest cinema in London.

This quick walk take me like twenty minutes, the weather was literally perfect, just sun, very rare in London. The cinema was surrounder with mans in suits - the big scary guards like in movies. I laughed to myself a little seeing a lot of people staying and screaming next to the special red carpet prepared for the stars. I'm not surprised by this, they just want to be closest as possible to their idols. But sorry not sorry they was pretty far away, between them and the red carpet was special part for the paparazzi and camera man's. I walked slowly next to them going around building. I stand before very high masculine men next to the door for employees.

He looked at me confused not saying anything. I touch my every pocket trying to find my wallet or my photographer card. I quickly show him it and he make a one step to the left letting me into to build with little nod of a head.

I walked quickly to the stairs going to the highest floor. Everything was ready there to welcome stars to first official premier, little kingdom. When I was on the top of stairs I really can't take a breath, maybe i don't have the best condition, but I don't need to run after anyone, not with this face. I take a couple deep breaths looking around trying to find anyone to tell me what I am even doing here. Cinema was ready to open their door for biggest stars of the world letting them saw their own movie.
The movie is going to change everything in worlds cinematography, and everyone knows it very well.

"Oh gosh Quinn it's good to see you, we need your bless hands and talent" Blonde and very tall lady run to me taking my hand and pulling me after her without any words.

I still try to calm my breath when she took me to the one of the employees room with huge window in the wall. I'm not gonna lie, im tall - 6'1 but with women was like freaking 6'6 in heels, literally the same high as window.

"Hear me out, in two minutes under the building in the main entrance will be a daughter of owner this cinema in gold shining dress, i want you to take a couple photo with your phone of her. It must looks like some of the employees took it" She said very nervously blinking really fast - like after drugs I joked in my head smiling a little making the women blush.

I nod my head and positioning myself on knees in the corner of window with my phone instead of heavy professional camera. I didn't ask, not know, if someone need me to take some photos - I'm doing it with questioning.
And like the woman said, black car stopped next to red carpet and girl in beautiful dress slowly get out with little help of the guards. I hold my breath to keep the phone as stable as possible. I take a couple photos of this girl walking on the red carpet to the entrance, it really looks like a star who is before a premier.

"Why i am doing this?" I ask loudly taking couple more little blurry pictures. I get on my legs again cracking my neck couple times. Making photos is calming me a little bit, only because this is only way for me to get with my emotions.

"Please make a little storm on Twitter and Reddit, we know that you're the best in making this. We need to make this premier even louder" She giggled a little placing her hand on my shoulder.

"And I'm Victoria anyway" She laughed giving me her hand and i shake it in very friendly way. My love language is physical language, but in the same moment im scared of people touching me in any way.

"Quinn"

I send her a quick little smile showing my soft dimple on left cheek. I immediately get my phone in quick use. I  sent moste of the pictures to fan groups and things like that from couple different Twitter accounts.

After like four minutes Twitter was screaming about someone showing on the red carpet almost hour before official opening. I laughed how much people believe in everything they see on Twitter without thinking.

I nod my head to Vic and before she continued talking i pretty quickly walked to the stairs almost running on them. Next paparazzi and interviewer starts to set up their equipments. I just stand in the first row in the middle, the best place i can even imagine to stay.

I get my camera into my hands looking through the lens. I'm not gonna lie, this shit was heavy as fuck, making my hands shake after two minutes.

But I will do anything to get the best photos of everyone on this fucking carpet in the hour, at least im the best photographer anyone can ever imagine.

I smile to my friends from others company setting theirs camera next to me. We joke, laugh and talk like old besties, maybe we shouldn't have that good contact as competitors - but we really like each other. Maybe except this one guy, Ted.

Ted is fucked up pretty old guy, like over his 40. All he wants was to better than anyone. But his photos sucks - like his degrading comments shouting to women and breaking any private and moral rules to have the hottest photos of everyone exposing their darkest secrets.