XI Accident

I never was a big fan of going out to restaurants for dinner, hanging out in the clubs, pubs or bars - it's just not my thing at all. But if Julia asked me right after sex if i want to have dinner with her, i agree. How i can't say that after that emotional night? If she asked me to sell my kidney in dark web probably i will agree too.

I'm not too assertive person.

And now, me and Julia are sitting in pretty expensive and exclusive restaurant having nice dinner. I'm not gonna lie, i love company of my best friend but after our little things which happend almost two weeks ago she's playing completely different.

She's very physically with me, very touchy and close. She want to sleep with me all the time, cuddle, spend every minute together. I'm not complaining about it, but this whole behavior gives me very, very weird vibes.

We spend almost two hours in the restaurant x talking eating and drinking crazy amounts of pink wine. We were laughing, punching each other at the shoulder or placing little kisses on cheeks. We completely play like a teenagers - but no one complaining about this.

I looked at the young waiter nodding my head on him, he answered with the same thinking knowing very well to get us next bottle of sweet wine. I looked back at Julia who was looking at me with huge smile showing her perfectly white teeth.
In the same moment I felt very hot spot on the back of my head. I quickly turn around looking for something but no one was behind me. I frown my eyebrows looking deeper into restaurant and my eyes opened wide seeing Elizabeth and Robbie on the other side of the place. She was looking at me without any emotion on her face when her boyfriend orders something. Our waiter walked to us pouring our glasses with alcohol but my I can't take eyes from Lizzie, and probably she can't do the same thing. When Robbie talk to her she was still looking at me.

I felt pretty hard grip on my left hand and I immediately look back at Julia who doesn't have the happy sparkles in her eyes anymore. "Don't look at her" She said calmly but her eyes says everything, anger, jealousy and confusion. I frown my eyebrows at her when she locked our fingers together on the table. Even if I tried I can't pull my hand from her grip. I'm not gonna lie, she is very possessive.

"She hurts you, like he does too, just forget about her like she forget about you" She moves her shoulders up and down taking a little sip from her glass smiling at me sadly. I nod my head locking my eyes into Julia's - only one thing that can calm my emotions down.

We turn back to our conversation with wine but all the time i feel the burning spot on the back of my head knowing Elizabeth is making a hole in it. I gulped loudly can't focus on Julia. "Sorry babe I need to go to the bathroom" I smile to her and she nod her head with the same smile. I walked slowly by the corridor and after couple seconds I rest my back on the cold wall of the bathroom.

I take a deep breath looking at myself in the mirror – Julia is right, I need to forget about Lizzie even if I really starts to care about her. It's over and I need to get up from this shit. I put on my face little bit of cold water looking into my eyes taking deep breaths. I started to count to 100 in my mind calming myself slowly. I definitely attaches myself to the other people. I close my eyes hearing that someone opened the door to the bathroom and I immediately open my eyes and artificially wash my hands acting like nothing happened before.

"You're avoiding me" I heard a voice I know very very well, the voice I really want to forget. "Who avoid who" I laughed to myself still looking into my eyes trying to not looked at her.

"I try to call you, send you thousands of messages and you just don't answer me" She said resting her back on the wall and I turned to face her. She's not showing any emotions, completely hide under the mask of emptiness.

"I don't want to listen your lies Elizabeth, just get over it" I rolled my eyes walking slowly to door wanting to just leave. She stand on my way not letting me go through her. "I just want to know why you blocked me everywhere, why you're not letting me explain" She said with shaking voice making me even more confused than before, she's very good lier or something is very not right here.

"I never blocked you" I explain rubbing the back of my neck, I'm not gonna lie it was a little bit cringe situation. I can't even look into her eyes.

She took her phone from little handbag with shaking hands. She walked to me showing me her telephone. She can't find me on the internet and it make me even more confused. She changed the application really fast from Facebook to Instagram to even a Twitter and Reddit.

"I promise you Elizabeth, I never block you, I have no idea what's going on" I whisper and my hands turn completely cold and shaking. I turn on my phone checking if I still have a Lizzie's number on my list. It was there, but I can't call her or type the message.

I looked her in the eyes and she saw the same level of shock in her orbs like in my. I take a deep breath taking her hand and placing it in my chest. She must feel my heart beat. "I promise you, i will solve that and explain everything give me some time, please" I looked very deep into her eyes searching for any answer.

She nod her head quickly and I leave bathroom putting on my face little smile walking slowly to Julia.

"I started to miss you, don't leave me for so long" She laugh and immediately put my left hand on the tabel, she grab it locking our fingers together.

I looked into her eyes hardly and I saw that thing I didn't wanted to see. I smile to her and she answered with the same thing. I take a deep breath taking next sip of my wine.

I was so blind.
I feel this in my bones.
Julia destroy my and Lizzie's friendship.
She blocked her on my phone.

I bite my bottom lip with huge fake smile having no idea how i will fix that.