XIV Anger?

I woke up feeling biggest hangover in my whole live, i never had that painful headache like now. I didn't opened my eyes for couple second trying to get whate the fuck happend last night, but i cant fucking remember anything. The breathing was hard, like my lungs wasn't working at all. Head was pounding, arms and legs was completely numb.

I stopped trying to think about night and started to move my fingers a little bit. All of my body was under heavy covers keeping me nice and warm. But after couple minutes I understand that I'm completely naked. I take some time for myself to just breath, and calm down my head. And not only sheets was on me, othe body, not that heavy I could possibly think was laying on my chest and right part of body. Everything was so painful that I wouldn't move even if something bad happens to me.

After a really long time I finally open my eyes, the room was very dark but a little bit of sun was coming from the behind of the window curtains. I yawn opening my mouth widely feeling how much my lips was sore and in the same time swollen. When I move my left hand to my face I understand that someone must bite my lips hundreds of times to get those effects. I started to moving muscles on my face in the same moments the left hand and my back a little bit not making any occasion to wake up other person - that one laying on me, completely naked too. Skin to skin.

I was in such a great shock I can't think straight.
The woman's face was under the messy brown hair so I can't saw her face but it was obvious who she was, the one and only woman i drank a lot night before.

I gulped loudly not knowing at all what I should do. But with short cut of energy I get myself together. I very gently move a little bit higher taking her head from my chest on the pillow making her purr deeply into sleep. Literally with closed eyes I moved slowly from bed. The cold air makes me shiver and charging me with little bit of more energy. I grabbed first thing I could see standing on the stone cold floor - my grey sweatpants pretty big one, and Lizzie's lights blue kinda tight shirt.

Barely walking straight to the kitchen almost falling down, my bottom and whole legs never was so numb in the painful way. I take a couple seconds to move my muscles more trying not to focus on all of this pain.

I grabbed a glass filling it with water and drinking whole for one big sip. I done that two more times and to the last glass putting like four or even five pills of vitamin C. I can't lie my organism is pretty strong and knows very well how to fight even with the biggest hangover.

This took mi over fifteen minutes to get over myself and understood in what situation I put myself. Probably I fucked with Elizabeth freaking Olsen a lot because all of my body was pure hell, my whole tights and lower stomach was sticky telling me only one thing, and i don't want to think what Lizzie would do when she wake up.

In my head was only one scenario, that she get into shower, sober a little bit more and then will be real war, screams, throwing things and more. I just imagine her anger though wards me for this shit - maybe she would think that I rape her because she don't remember anything, just like me. But who's gonna believe just a photographer. She is the star, she is the moment.

With all this bad things in my head, I just shake it away and came into the kitchen with plan. Everyone loves food. Food brings comfort and happiness into our lifes. So maybe, just maybe if I make her the best queen breakfast she will not kill me with bare hands. Because I can be wrong but last thing I remember was our kiss, we both wanted it. I think so at least.

All this looks she gave me, all the movements, smiles, laugh and at all kiss I really think she can like me a lil bit. The way I felt her hands all over my body, the way I barely remember her pulling me closer all the time. I just know it was intimate very intimate between two adults, not a just teenagers who are scared. We're grow and it was just one evening and one night stand

...probably...

I got myself together and crack my neck quickly. It will be good morning, it must be. At least i will try to make it better.

I took like three pans from lockers and immediately starting to make everything my mind can think of.

From pancakes to breed-in-eggs to just scrambled eggs and even fucking waffles. I spend almost hour making everything and it doesn't seems like Elizabeth was waking up, it makes me worried a little bit but I was still in the middle of making another thing called "basic chocolate cereal"

When I end everything pouring water into the glass and throwing into it two pills of vitamins I heard loud banging on the upper level of this little house. It takes like ten minutes for Lizzie to get on the bottom of stairs and she looked at me with pure shock.

"I made you a breakfast" I whispered losing all of my confidence in this one moment. She was completely silent when with very slow steps she goes through kitchen to the hall and then she grabbed her handbag and the wallet.

"We're gonna talk in a sec, I'm all covered in I don't know what but it's fucking sticky, I don't wanna ask but I'm taking morning after pill" she said very quiet and slowly like talking make her feel huge amount of pain.

I shake my head that I understood her when she grabbed the one little white pill and just swallow it without water making me a little impressed not gonna lie.

She slowly get to me and stand right next to me in my boxers and my t-shirt that covered her body to the knees. I was higher than she pretty much, but fuck that stare makes me weak and tiny. She get on her toes and put on my lips very quick short but so sweet kiss. Immediately not even a second after I put both of my hands on her waist and my eyes was full of shocked, and questions.

"I guess you don't remember as much as I do" she whispered millimeters away from me, I felt her warm body against mine that makes me go completely crazy being so close to her.

"So maybe just eat and we're going to talk about this situation after that?" She make that sweet eyes looking up to my and I just can't say a word , I just shake my head in answer.

"Omg and thank you for that breakfast, you're so talented baby" she add when she looked at the lockers covered in plates with food. Her little comment make me blush as fuck.