IX Sleepover

Me in a tight red boxers and sports bra in the same color was laying on the bed trying to find anything interested on Netflix. Elizabeth slowly leave bathroom in my black shorts and too big oversize green t-shirt covering her legs to the knees, cute. She jumped on bed next to me placing her head on my chest getting a blanket on herself. "What's u wanna watch?" I asked rubbing her hair making her purr and giggled. "I don't know you can choose today" She covered her whole body with blanket that much as only her head was visible. "So we're gonna watch the conjuring" I laughed seeing her fearful gaze locked into my laughing face. She is one of the most fearful person i ever meet in my whole life.

I laughed loudly when i turn on conjuring and she immediately hide her face in my stomach. Movie didn't even started with plot and action and she hide herself giggling a little. We're lying on the bed watching the film, im not gonna lie, i know the plot by heart but it was funny to see Elizabeth hiding her face into my stomach or under blanket.

After almost a half of the movie and thousands of Lizzie's screams and jumping her phone buzzing and i immediately stops the film letting her answer the call calmly. She didn't even get up from my chest just answered the call when I still rubbed her scalp and hair slowly. She locked her eyes into mine with really happy smile making my heart do a flip. But when someone said couple word on the other said of the call she gasped opening her eyes in shock.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed dollar her eyes resting more on my body. "I'm at Quinn place we have sleepover, I told you yesterday" She sighed and I just keep being quiet as possible not interrupting her conversation. "I'm not going home Robbie" She said angrily rubbing her forehead with her hand breathing deeply. "Just fuck off" She screamed to him but not end a call, she just wait for him to answered her.

"No I'm not gonna come home" She gasped moving a little on my body taking my hand and hugging it, kinda cute. I can see shes calming down a little, but her boyfriend doesn't do this. "You didn't want to talk with me for ages and now i must come home because you want? Go fuck yourself really, you're pathetic" She shouted to the phone ending the call. She throws her phone at the other side of the bed.

She growled in the anger turning around and I felt her hot and wet lips on my abdomen and she bite me pretty hard. "What the fuck?" I screamed at her when she get up from my body with face red like a tomato laughing like a clown. She jumped from me leaving teeth marks on my skin making me laugh from her dumbest things. "Robbie? " I asked when she lied down back next to me getting under my sheets waiting for me to turn movie on again. "Yeah, who else?" She rolled her eyes cracking her neck two times and taking the TV remote from my hand and turning movie on. I really don't want to push her, but i can see the worried in here eyes.

"You always can talk with me Lizzie" She put her head on my chest and one of her leg wrapper around my hips watching the movie with one eye open. "I know, just don't talk about this now, spend night together" She hugged me tightly and jumps on the bed when next jump scares show on the screen. I kissed her cheek with little smile placir my attention on the conjuring again.

After whole movie i yawn loudly cracking my fingers and Elizabeth get up from my chest improving my shirt on her shoulders. "Maybe the second part?" She giggled and i immediately put in on the Netflix making her gasped in shock. "I was joking" I chuckled at her change of voice. I shake my head when i lied back on the bed and she do the same thing after me. I rubbed her hair slowly when she jumped at everything little bit louder.

After next movie we both were pretty tired but we didn't planned to goes to sleep. We turn off the TV being in completely black room, even the moon light can't get into my bedroom. We lied next to each other but without touching each other. Just lying on the sheets looking at the ceiling in completely silent. She was couple inches away from me, i can feel the warm from her body but i can't see her.

I take my phone connecting it with my huge JBL on the other side od the room playing one of my favorite songs, Mount Everest by Labyrinth. It was perfect to this whole situation, we just vibing together watching the ceiling and hearing song and our matching breathes.

I heard her slow breath and the little movement on bed on her side. She take my hand into her lacing our fingers together. My heart make a flip and i felt how much my fave turn red because of this little gesture. I smile to myself closing my eyes ready to fall asleep, i can't remember when i was that happy.

It was on of the best nights of my life, i love spending time with you but I must make my situation in house clear, sorry for leaving you when you were sleeping sunshine. I make you a little breakfast. I will call you tomorrow

xoxo
your lizzie

I just smile to myself not being angry or sad that she leaves me at the morning. Maybe I slept to the 11am but it's not that important. I take a piece of paper between my fingers turning it a little bit around. I yawn loudly looking around my bedroom, she takes my shirt with her, i love when someones else is wearing my clothes, and when Elizabeth do this, it's just magical thing. I jumped on my bed again just to lied a little on it more watching some TikToks on my phone, most of them was thirst traps with Wanda, sorry not sorry it was main video on my for you page.

But she doesn't call, answer the phone and messages. She ignored me making me goes crazy. Until i visit her in her house.

Sorry for so long waiting for that chapter, i had very important exams and i needed 75% to pass it. And yeah i had 71% so i have little break down hah.