XV Thinking

"So what's now? What we gonna do?" I asked curiously sitting on the couch in my apartment with vodka and cola in my hand.

"I'm not sure, it's a little bit complicated" She answer quietly standing behind me and putting her hands on my shoulders giving me hard goosebumps. I take a big sip of my drink thinking about this whole situation.

"You are engaged" I said when she laid her chin on the top of my head massaging my shoulders and sides of neck not letting me focus.

"I will end it as soon as possible" almost inaudible whisper comes to my ears when she gives me a little kiss on hair getting back couple steps to jump on the couch next to me.

"Elizabeth please, he's not gonna let you leave so easley we know this. Breaking engagement in the moment of you shining like never before in media is not the best idea. End Game makes you loud everywhere. It's not good for your PR" I tried to explain easley but my next words was less confident because of her presence next to me.

She doesn't say anything for almost ten minutes, only this mysterious gaze focused into my eyes. I can't move when she looked at me like that. Her green eyes completely away in her thoughts but still stabbed into my own eyes.

"I really care about your life, of course more than mine own. I'm just worried" Loud gasp left my mouth and she jumped like awake from sleep. She opened her mouth but no words was said. Just looking into each other eyes.

"I don't have a light on me, I'm definitely not that big of a star like the rest of my coworkers. No one cares about my personal and love life Quinn" No emotions was show in her statement. It was creepy that she changed her whole personality in couple second of drowning in her own thoughts.

I didn't answer anything, just get up and go straight to the open kitchen. I pour myself a next drink 80% of vodka and a 20% of cranberry juice this time, I needed something stronger definitely. I didn't looked behind me but I can hear her quiet footsteps after me. I lean over my worktop drinking half of my glass at one sip.

Elizabeth without speaking a word to me just take a step closer to me. Every second I feel the warmth from her body when she was couple inches away from me.

"You think I am a star?" She whispered against my lips when her upper lip touched mine.

"You are more than a star..." I answered with the same tone, tasting her raspberry lipgloss a little but she don't let me get into it. When I try to reach her lips with mine she just move away teasing me.

With her everything was calm, quiet and this way as it should be. But the painful sensation between us was killing me slowly. She is so addictive, more than the hardest drugs. Everything was in slow motion, the way she moves away from me, when I grabbed her wrist pulling closer to my body. It's to perfect to be real, our situationship was more like a movie. 

Girl who is engaged to a abusive and hearthless boy, ane the other girl who wants to save her and have a little obssesion about the first one - perfect movie description. 

I don't feel like bad person when she literally is cheating with me on her men, but if she's going to leave him, where is the problem if we are so good together. It's fun, but im not sure if it can possible be something more and serious. Crazy and funny situationship. 

"You can leave him for me?" I put my forehead to her when her arms get their way to back of my neck holding me impossible close. 

"Stupid questions don't get answers" She literally purr into my lips and her eyes goes a little bit darker, but still have this sparkle. I can't get enough of this women, this magnetic attraction between us is too strong for me to handle. 

Kissing her was more than I needed. My boxers get a little bit tighter when I felt her warm tongue inside my mouth. We both knows the fighting for dominance was unnecessary, I'm stronger than her and can do everything I want. But she has me wrapped around her little finger and her gaze just can make me do anything for her. We both knows what type of power we're holding on each other.

"Promise me you're going to be careful with Robbie"My soft whisper into her mouth make her kiss me one more time and move back a little bit without replacing her hands from my neck. She looked me that deep in the eyes like never before

"With you I'm safe, don't think about him"

She grabbed my hand dragging me into living room. She laid down on the couch opening her legs a little. Hard pull forced me to fell down next to her. Then she moves a little making room for me. After not much more than ten seconds I was laying on my back between her legs. Laying on her abdomen and those thights on both side of my head could crush me any time, but it was the best and the most comforting position, no worries just her warmth around me. I take a blanket and cover myself right under the chin. I moved a little bit hugging her right leg and she immediately put hand in my hair playing with them and massaging my scalp a little bit.

I wanted to think only about her, her and only her. But Robbie was still there behind all of this deep into my thoughts.

I want to make her happy but if Robbie find anything about this, about us nothing is going to be good, it will be chaos.

He should disappear from her life.