Their Darling (N.R. & P.M.)

(Natasha and Proxima are both 6'6 in this story and reader is 5'12. Natasha and Proxima are both intersex. Y/N is 19 in the beginning and 22 at the end and Proxima and Natasha are both 29 in the beginning and 32 at the end)

 Y/N is 19 in the beginning and 22 at the end and Proxima and Natasha are both 29 in the beginning and 32 at the end)

I was walking through the streets of New York eating my donut and drinking my water. "HEY SOMEONE STOP HIM" I heard someone shout and I looked up to see a man running away from a woman holding a bag. I stuck my foot out and he tripped over it and I grabbed the back of his shirt keeping him from falling.

"Oh my god thank you" I heard a women say and I looked up and smiled. "You're welcome ma'am" I said as the man struggled to get out of my grip. "LET GO OF ME YOU FREAK" he shouted and I pulled him up and I handed the woman her purse and she hugged me before leaving. I let the man go and he ran away.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone recording and I turned my head to look at them and the little kid waved and I waved back.

I spent the whole day in the gym and I was on my way home when I spotted a little restaurant and I decided to walk in. "How many people" a man said and I just said one and he told me to follow him and I did.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly" he said and I nodded dropping my duffel bag on the other side of the table. "What can I get to drink for you" I looked up when I heard a voice and I just said Dr. Pepper and he nodded walking away.

I left the restaurant after paying and looked up at the stars smiling. I heard squawking and I saw a harpy falling so I dropped my duffel bag and jumped up into the sky after taking my glasses off and making sure no one was around. I landed in a tree with the Harpy in my arms. "You're alright little one" I said stroking her beak and she purred.

 "You're alright little one" I said stroking her beak and she purred

I jumped down from the tree still holding the Harpy. I grabbed my duffel bag and headed home. I got home and unlocked my door and turned the lights on dropping my duffel bag to the ground. "Would you like some fish little one" I said booping her beak and she nodded her head.

I walked into the kitchen and set her down on the counter and turned around opening the fridge. I turned around holding a container full of tuna and I opened it. I set it on the counter next to her and she immediately started eating. "I'm gonna name you Snowflake" I said and she immediately perked up at the name and squawked. "Alright Snowflake let's bandage your wing up" I said grabbing the First Aid kit and opening it. I wrapped her wing up and she nudge my hand.