The Scarlet Killer (W.M.)

Pairings: Serial Killer Wanda Maximoff x Reader & Photographer Wanda Maximoff x Reader

Warnings ⚠️: Blood lots of it, Multiple Murders, Sadism, Knife, Knife Marking, Scars, Stalking, Height Difference, Age Difference, Dark Wanda, Mentions Of Kidnapping, Jealousy & Manipulation

Pet Names/Nicknames: Honey, Darling & Detka
_____________________________________________

Y/N worked hard to get the perfect job in the city. It was her dream job and it was fulfilling to finally achieve it. Little did she know that she had an admirer. A brunette haired woman that had emerald green eyes was her admirer. Her name was Wanda Maximoff and she was a photographer. Well not really it's just her cover for what she really does. Wanda was a Serial Killer and she went by the name Scarlet Killer. She would visit Y/N at the cafe she worked at every single day with her usual outfit. A dark grey baseball cap and sunglasses. Wanda would always get a cup of steaming hot tea and a blueberry muffin.

Wanda had a peculiar fascination with Y/N and she was enamored with her beauty and perfection. She was sure that Y/N was meant for her and she was determined to make her hers one day. Wanda had worked hard researching and observing Y/N's movement and she knew her schedule like the back of her hand. Everywhere Y/N went Wanda would follow in the shadows. Even when she was going home Wanda would follow. Wanda would take multiple photos of Y/N and would always put them up in a room in her house. The room that has all the photos usually stays locked whenever a family member or her friends are over. Other than that she spends all her time in that room looking at the photos. Since Wanda lives right next to Y/N she can easily take tons of pictures.

Wanda went as far as getting to know Y/N's friends on the internet. Even though she was a photographer to the outside world she was invisible. She didn't take pictures of people but instead she took pictures of Nature and all the animals that lived in it.

Lately though Y/N has been going on dates with a couple men or women. But they've all ended in a disaster even if the two were hitting it off. Each time she went out on a date, she'd come home feeling troubled the guys or girls had suddenly changed and had become cold. What was more confusing to her was that they would never talk to her again, no matter what. Unknown to her Wanda would follow her on her dates and get jealous causing Wanda to use her to mind control them after every date to never speak to Y/N again. It happened more than 10 times and Y/N gave up on dating for awhile after her last one was a complete disaster.

Every time she kills one of her victims she would either mind control them to kill themselves or kill them with her magic. Every victim she has killed will always have a trail of Scarlet veins down their body. It's how she got her name as the Scarlet Killer. Sometimes she'd rip her victims' hearts out depending on who it was. She's sadistic and loves to see the horror on her victims faces when she kills them. She mostly uses her powers to kill but sometimes she'd use her engraved knife to kill them. She has a mask that covers her whole face except her emerald green eyes that would glow red. The mask she wears is black and has scarlet designs on it.

Today was no different. Wanda had walked into the cafe Y/N worked at and walked up to the cashier that was standing there waiting. The girl smiled and Wanda frowned because Y/N was usually the one to take her order like always. "The usual Miss. Maximoff" the girl said causing Wanda to snap out of it. "Uh yeah to go quick question though where's Y/N at" Wanda said and the girl looked up before frowning. "She called in sick today she said she wasn't feeling well" the girl said and Wanda's frown deepened. "Will it be for here like usual as well" the girl said and Wanda shook her head as she gave the girl a 20 dollar bill. "No it'll be to go and keep the change" Wanda said and the girl smiled before nodding her head. Wanda walked off to the side as she was deep in thought. How did she not know Y/N was sick. Was she lying about being sick. Or was she actually sick and Wanda had no clue. "Miss. Maximoff" someone called out for the tenth time causing Wanda to snap out of it. She turned around and saw a man standing there holding out a small bag and a plastic cup with Wanda's steaming hot tea in it. "Oh thank you" Wanda said as she took the two items before leaving quickly.