The Girl That Was Raised By Dragons (N.R. & L.L.)

Pairings: Dragon Rider Leonora Lesso x Dragon Protector Reader, Dragon Rider Natasha Romanoff x Dragon Protector Reader, Natasha Romanoff x Leonora Lesso & Leonora Lesso x Reader x Natasha Romanoff

Warnings ⚠️: Dragons, weapons, age difference, height difference, flying, caves & flirting

Pet Names/Nicknames: Darling, Sweetheart, Leo & Nat
_____________________________________________

A world full of dragons who would have thought that could be real. Natasha Romanoff and Leonora Lesso are one of the best and fastest riders in berk. The two of them have been friends for 27 years. They've been the chiefs of berk for 5 of those years now.

"Leo are you in here" Natasha said as she walked into the great hall to see Leo and her night fury Eclipse sitting at one of the tables. Natasha walked over and scratched Eclipse's neck causing her to fall onto her back. Leonora looked up to see Natasha lean against the table. "Just thinking about what's still out there" Leonora said as she nudged Eclipse with her foot. Eclipse looked up before sticking her tongue out causing Leonora to chuckle before shaking her head. She looked up at Natasha to see her already looking at her. "You know we could go find out" she said which caused Leonora to raise an eyebrow. "How are we going to do that when we're chiefs of berk" Leonora said as she stroked her hands through her hair. "I don't know but we can figure it" Natasha said as she pushed herself off the table. "Think about it at least" she continued before walking out of the great hall. Leonora looked down at her night fury to see her already looking up at her. "Should we do it Eclipse should we go see what's still out there" Leonora asked and Eclipsed rolled over before sitting up. "I take that as a yes" Leonora said before she stood up.

The two were fixing up their dragon armor and were about to put their helmets on when someone came running up to them. "Be careful out there" the boy said and the two looked at each other before putting their helmets on. "Don't worry we're always fine" Leonora said before she got on her night fury. Natasha got on her deathgripper before the two flew off.

They flew for days occasionally taking breaks to rest and eat. They flew more until they reached the end of the world where a huge waterfall was. "This is something you don't see everyday" Leonora said and Natasha agreed. "Should we" Natasha asked and Leonora lifted her helmet up before smirking. "First one to get to the bottom wins" Leonora says before she flipped her helmet back down and flew into the waterfall with Natasha close behind her.

"Ha you're still slow Nat" Leonora said causing Natasha to scoff before looking ahead. She slowed down before completely stopping which made Leonora stop as well. "What's wrong" Leonora asked and Natasha pointed ahead. Leonora looked ahead and her eyes widened in shock before she flipped her helmet up. "Wow I've never seen anything like this before" she said as Natasha flipped her helmet up as well. "This place is beautiful who knew this could be under a waterfall" Natasha breathed out as she patted Red's head motioning him to start flying slowly. Leonora followed suit as they flew side by side. "It's like a whole hidden world down here" Leonora said as they flew through the cave that was glowing. Their dragon armor glowed as well as their dragons. As they kept flying they came to a huge opening and their mouths dropped open. They landed on a cliff that was out of view to see dragons of all kinds flying around.

"You guys are trespassing" Someone said above them causing them to grab their weapons and jump off their dragons. They looked up to see a person hanging from a cliff above swinging back and forth before dropping down in front of them. The person was wearing gold dragon armor and was holding a spear that had markings carved into it. "Who the hell are you" Leonora growled out and the person just tilted their head before holding their hand out. "I should be asking you the same thing" they said as Leonora's night fury walked over and nudged the person's hand. Eclipse fell onto her back as the person knelt down and booped her nose. Natasha and Leonora still stood guard with their weapons in hand as they watched red walk over and nudged the person's side. "We're dragon Riders and the chiefs of berk" Natasha finally said and the figure looked up while Natasha took her helmet off. Leonora followed suit and the figure stood up. "Interesting" the figure said before turning around. "Aren't you going to tell us who you are" Leonora said as she took a step forward but something growled above them making the person smirk under their mask. Natasha and Leonora looked up before backing up when they saw a stormcutter. "You guys can stay here for the night but you leave in the morning" the person said before jumping off the cliff. The two rushed over and looked over to see the person on a dragons back. The dragon flew off and out of sight leaving the two redheads standing there in complete shock.