Commander Sable (S.S.)

(Y/N is a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent in this story)

I was boxing with my best friend Natasha when we heard a voice making us stop. "Oh Maria hi" Natasha shouted and Maria smiled before looking at me. "Commander Sable wants to talk  you Y/N I suggest you go now she doesn't like being kept waited" Maria said and I nodded saying bye to Natasha before rushing out. I took a shower first and then headed to the mini bar that was in the building and saw Sable sitting on the bar top twirling a knife with her fingers. I yelped when I felt something fly past me and I jumped to the side looking over to see the same knife that was in her hand. "You should know by now that I don't like being kept waited" she said in her Russia accent making me shiver. 

"I'm sorry Silver I had to take a shower because I just got done training with Natasha" I said and she hummed.  "Make me a drink will you" she said and I nodded walking over and behind the counter as she hopped off sitting on one of the stools. I made her favorite drink and I handed it to her. After she took a sip she looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. "This is better than before you're getting good at making drinks" she said making me blush. "Anyways why I called you here is because I'm going on a mission and you are joining me" she said taking a sip of her drink. "Will it just be us two" I said looking away from her. "Of course oh and you'll be training with me starting tomorrow so you should go get some rest sweetheart" She said making my cheeks flush and I heard the door shut making me look up to see she was gone. I sild down to the ground and leaned against the bar closing my eyes. 

I woke up in my own bed the next morning making me frown.  "I don't remember walking to my room last night" I muttered and heard a knock at the door and I told the person to come in. The door opened and I saw silver wearing her suit and bandana. "Come on get ready you have training with me" She said walking over to my closet, my eyes widen immediately as I got up and ran over stopping in front of her so she couldn't open my closet. "I can get ready by myself" I said and she put a hand on her hip and smirked before leaving my room and I sighed. 

She had me in a headlock with her legs wrapped around my waist and she had her knife in her mouth. I was holding onto her bicep when we head the door to the training room open and I looked over to see Natasha and Maria walk in. They stopped talking when they saw us and I just groaned as her arm tightened around my neck. I heard her knife clink to the ground right next to me making me gulp. "Come on Y/N tap out" she demanded and I shook my head no and she tightened her grip even more making me close my eyes and tap her bicep two times and she let go before standing up. I was sitting on the ground breathing heavily with my eyes closed.

I trained everyday with her until it was the day of the mission and let's just say things didn't go as planned I was shot in the arm and leg and I was rushed back to HQ.

I was laying down on Natasha bed with a arm sling and leg brace watching a movie with Natasha when there was a knock on the door before it opened. Maria walked in with a worried expression and shut the door behind her. "Maria what's wrong" I said and she looked at me. "Silver has been working herself over to much because of what happened to you she thinks it's her fault you got shot twice" Maria explained and I immediately got out of Natasha's bed and excused myself before leaving her room and heading towards Silver's office.

I entered her office without knocking and saw her punching a punching bag repeatedly. "You know you're gonna hurt yourself Silver" I said and she looked up before going back to punching and I sighed.

I walked over and grabbed her wrist and she finally looked at me and I took her to the couch asking for her to sit down. I bandaged her hands up with the first-aid kit I brought.

I sat down beside her and took her hand in mine. "Silver it wasn't your fault I swear it wasn't" I said leaning my head on her shoulder and she interlocked our fingers together and pulled our hands up and kissed mine before resting her head on mine. "Sometimes I just think it was when I'm alone" she muttered out, I lifted my head up and looked at her frowning. "Silver" I was shushed when I felt lips on mine making me close my eyes. "Commander Sable Fury wa- oh uh sorry I'll just come back later" we both pulled away and saw a S.H.E.I.L.D agent awkwardly standing in the doorway. "Tell Nick I'll be there in a minute" Silver said and the agent nodded before leaving.

"Stay here I'll be back soon" Silver said pecking my lips making me blush as she stood up and left her office.

I looked over to see a bookshelf full of books so I got up and walked over to it.  As I scanned each one of them I realized most of them were all Lesbian books and the rest were comic books. I pulled one out and I read the title and it said Teacher's Pet. I walked back over to the couch and started reading it.

I was zoned out that I didn't hear the door open until the book was pulled out of my hands and I looked up to see Silver looking down at me. "Oh when did you get back" I said startled and she sat down holding her hand out and a took it interlocking our fingers together. "Around six minutes ago you were pretty zoned out while reading that book" she said making me blush again as she leaned back against her couch and pulled me closer to her. "What did Nick want" I asked looking up at Silver and she was already looking at me. "He told me to take some time off since I was working myself to hard" she said and I kissed her on the cheek before standing up. "Meet me in my room in 4 hours" I said before rushing off leaving her confused. 

As I was putting roses around the room for the final touch there was a knock on the door and I looked at the time to see it was 9:00 pm and I smiled. I rushed over to the door after lighting the candles up and I opened the door to see Silver wearing her pajamas and of course her silver bandana. I pulled her in and shut the door behind us. "surprise" I said motioning around my room and she looked around before pulling me in by the waist and kissing me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she started walking backwards until the back of my knees hit my bed. She pulled away and leaned her forehead against mine.

"This is really beautiful darling thank you for this" she said grabbing my face and pulling me into another kiss pushing me down onto the bed.

After that I was cuddled up to her with my head laying on her chest and my legs tangled up with hers as we watched a movie. I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers together and she kissed my forehead making me sigh as I close my eyes. "You know Silver ever since I've joined S.H.E.I.L.D. I always thought you were the hottest women I've ever seen" I said and heard her laugh as she stroked through my hair. "Well my sweet girl you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life" she said and I looked up at her and she smiled before kissing me on the lips.

I nuzzled my head back into her chest and smiled sleepily. "Go to sleep sweet girl" she said and I yawned loudly before closing my eyes and falling asleep instantly.

I woke up feeling arms wrap around my waist and I looked over my shoulder to see Silver still sleeping and I turned around so I was facing her. I kissed her nose and she instantly smiled. "You're awake aren't you" I whispered and she opened her eyes kissing me on the lips before nodding. "I love you my darling" she rasped out making me blush and bury my head in her neck. "I love you too" I muttered against her neck and I felt her smile against my head.