Prologue 5: Bloody Fun

Brandon POV:

Joseph: OH MY GOD! Brandon has the map of some corpse hidden across America!

As Joseph ran in, Holly went to start making dinner.

Jotaro: Old Man, his new name going to be Joseph Kujo, which means your new name for me is stuck as Old Man. Also, what do you mean by map to a corpse?

Joseph: It's what I said, a map to the pieces of a corpse. It's all around America!

Jotaro: Well as far as we know, it says something along the lines of 'Holy Corpse' so it might be useful. You live in America, so you should look for it, starting from the West and going back to the East. That will save the most time as you won't have to go back east to go home.

Joseph: Why do I have to deal with all the ancient stuff? I assume you want to keep the original map?

Jotaro: Who knows why you deal with it, but we can't risk you destroying the map.

Holly: So what were the two of you discussing?

Jotaro: We were discussing this map Joseph brought with him from Egypt. The Old Man's going to look for whatever the map leads to.

Joseph: I just realized, I need to tell Suzie Q about this, I'll be back.

Jotaro: So I'm going to get a futon from storage for Joseph.

[Time Skip to Night]

Brandon: I'm going out to try to get some blood, maybe I could partially drain some muggers.

Jotaro: Take that watch, and get back before 4 AM.

Brandon: Fine, I probably need it to make sure I get back before sunrise. I'll take a body bag with a sign to make sure I stay safe if I'm out after the sun rises.

Brandon is then moving around the alleys, stabbing thugs with his fingers, saving innocents who were too stupid to not travel in dark alleys, at night, in a city where criminals thrived. Fortunately for them, Brandon being a Joestar, was "gravitated" towards them by fate. As Bra-Joseph was a Vampire, his desire for battle will never be sated.

As he fights he believes for the night, "Perhaps once I have seen through my battles, for the night, my hunger for blood w̷̤̙̬̽̕͝i̴̳͊ͅl̷͈̈́͝l̶͓̈́ ̵̠͚̿f̵̳́į̷̰̈́̋̔n̵̛̬̤̓̆ą̵̤̙̄ľ̷̨ĺ̴̙̏y̴̮͇̗͂̓̎ ̵̦̃͐̄ḩ̵̿̏͊͜a̸͎̟̩͛̇̑v̶͕̬̮̉͠e̷̲̣̾̈́̄ ̴̳͙͜͝͝b̵̟̣͊ḛ̷̫̪͋̾e̷̼͒...

As he fights he believes for the night, "Perhaps once I have seen through my battles, for the night, my hunger for blood w̷̤̙̬̽̕͝i̴̳͊ͅl̷͈̈́͝l̶͓̈́ ̵̠͚̿f̵̳́į̷̰̈́̋̔n̵̛̬̤̓̆ą̵̤̙̄ľ̷̨ĺ̴̙̏y̴̮͇̗͂̓̎ ̵̦̃͐̄ḩ̵̿̏͊͜a̸͎̟̩͛̇̑v̶͕̬̮̉͠e̷̲̣̾̈́̄ ̴̳͙͜͝͝b̵̟̣͊ḛ̷̫̪͋̾e̷̼̪͉͒n̵͚̄́ ̴̨̓s̴̭͋̈͝á̶̤͘̕t̸͉̯̬̋e̸̫̝̓̀̿d̸̢͙̟͑̊." The moment it hit ten, however, he found something peculiar, a blond girl around the age of a quirk awakens moping around. It seemed pretty dangerous for someone like her to be moping around, especially as she had no physical mutations visible from 100 meters behind.

It could have been she was diagnosed quirkless, and therefore could be sad from a broken dream of being a Hero. He wasn't a normal kid, but if he was he would be pretty disappointed with some random doctor telling me my dream was now a stupid idea, especially if he was still an impressionable kid.

Joseph: Why are you out this late? You seem young to be out this late.

A/N: If you can tell who it might be, and are worried about a ship (At least this early), you don't have to be. This will be more of a friendship, which at most will turn into a brotherly and sisterly love(Don't you dare go the 'What are you doing step-bro' route. You will see later in the story why I say this, and at the time of making this edit it has already begun to be revealed.).