#8.0: Police Talk

Calamitas POV:

Calamitas proceeded to wait for the detective in the interrogation room.

Tsukauchi: Do you know why you're here?

Calamitas: Because you don't seem to understand I'm doing this legally without a Quirk, despite how much confidential information I give you.

Tsukauchi: What do you mean confidential?

Calamitas: I mean the average person shouldn't have this information. Because your Quirk can detect liars. The abilities I know of are abilities that make people too dangerous to be left alive.

Tsukauchi: What do you mean?

Calamitas: I will only discuss this if only you and All Might are in the room, with all the cameras off. Do you understand?

Tsukauchi: Fine

Tsukauchi then exited the room to go get All Might. After Tsukauchi and All Might were with Calamitas, were the cameras finally turned off.

Tsukauchi: So what's so dangerous about what you're discussing that you wanted nobody else to hear it? 

Calamitas: So, first of all, I have to say something about myself. I'm not a human, as one would believe. I'm a Vampire, and I'm not talking about a Vampire through Quirks. I'm Quirkless.

Tsukauchi: If I didn't have my Quirk to tell me if you are telling the truth or not, I wouldn't believe you.

All Might: It is kind of unbelievable. But with your confirmation, it is kind of believable. I just have one question, do you have any connections to the Villain known as All for One? 

Calamitas: The relation I have to him is the one you'd hope for. A very unfriendly relationship. I hate All for One with my very will. He is the one person I would kill in their sleep. 

All Might: Not the reaction I expected, but I'm at least happy you're not allied with him. What stemmed this hatred?

Calamitas: He cut my head off when I was two years old. I still can't have around 2/3rds of my body out in the sun after my father turned me into a vampire. His turning me into a vampire after All for One cut my head off was the last resort. 

All Might: Makes sense, and explains why you have a deep stemming hatred for him. If you will, can you assist us in our fight against him? I would also like to know some of these powers you deemed too dangerous for anyone else.

Calamitas: I will assist in fighting All for One, and the skill I will be talking about is called Hamon.

Tsukauchi: Before discussing this "Hamon," I would like to know some things about the skill you called Spin.

Calamitas: So you want to know more about Spin, specifically the Infinite Spin? That is the one part I don't have a concrete answer for yet. I can however explain how Tusk works in greater detail. Tusk is a skill that lets you utilize Spin without the use of extra tools, like Steel Balls. This allows for it to be far more discrete and makes sure you won't have lawsuits from idiots who think the Steel Balls will cause permeant damage. 

Tsukauchi: That makes sense on why you would use your nails instead of a metal ball that could cause brain damage.

Calamitas: Except it won't, as the Spin will warp their body if used with the Steel Ball. But now is the complex part. The Spin in the hands of a Master can do some very unnatural things. The first level of mastery lets you create what is called Spin Holes. These Spin Holes are made entirely of a void and are powerful enough that not even abilities that can move things through different dimensions can get rid of the Spin Holes.

All Might: That could be very dangerous in the hands of someone evil. And the fact that it can't be stopped by any special cuffs or quirks means it can't be contained.

Calamitas: That is why if I find someone I feel too dangerous to be left alive, I would like permission to take them out on the spot. We aren't even at the dangerous abilities in this category of uncontrollability. 

Tsukauchi: We might be able to allow for this permission to be given, but we still have other things that will have to be put into practice to show you aren't just trying to abuse this power.

Calamitas: I expected this. These powers are based on personality and fighting spirit, and I could tell you what they are. One example is a guy who liked to beat and kill children. His fighting spirit ability allowed his shadow to make people turn into children, or as he preferred, turn them into fetuses.

All Might: That is a terrifying ability, and so it would be best logically and morally to kill him. I assume that while it wasn't you, he was killed by someone with a similar ability.

Calamitas: Correct, but surprisingly, to you at least, you probably know one of them in some manner. I would have liked to discuss Hamon, but I've given more information today than I wanted to in one meeting. Hope to see you later.