#18.0: Meeting the Group

Joseph POV:

Bucciarati: Everyone, meet the three newest members of our group, Joseph, Giorno, and Koichi.

Mista: Nice to meet you three. I'm glad you didn't bring four people. Four is an unlucky number!

Joseph: What's your name?

Mista: My name is Guido Mista, and that's Leone Abbacchio, that's Narancia Ghirga, and that's Pannacotta Fugo. We prefer to be called Mista, Abbacchio, Narancia, and Fugo.

Joseph: I'm Joseph Kujo, he's Giorno Giovanna, and he's Koichi Hirose. Funnily enough, Giorno's my younger twin I met yesterday.

Narancia: Nice, how many hours or minutes younger is he?

Joseph: Uhh, six weeks and four days.

Abbacchio: That was very unexpected. Are you sure you're twins?

Joseph: Yeah I was taken out after I was assumed dead in the womb after I used my Stand to stop my heart. Before you ask, if you tell me your Stand abilities I'll tell you mine.

Fugo: That's smart, making sure people know your Stand second.

Koichi: We all have Stands, so don't worry about explaining the rules of Stands.

Giorno: I also have this fun trick where I can stuff my ear inside-out. 

Random worker: There's a call for you Bucciarati!

Bucciarati: I'll be right there.

Joseph: One strange thing is that I'm finally, at 16, gaining my Quirk. Isn't that bizarre?

Fugo: That is pretty bizarre. Most late bloomers get their Quirk at 5 years old.

Koichi: Yeah, I first thought he was lying, but then he showed me the sign its activation makes. It's called the Eye of Xeroc, and it glows red.

 It's called the Eye of Xeroc, and it glows red

Mista: Could you show us?

Joseph: Sure, I'll do it around both eyes.

Joseph's eyes then began to glow a faint red before the Eye of Xeroc began glowing around his eyes.

Narancia: That's so cool! Do you know what it does yet?

Joseph: I've not yet found it sadly. 

Mista: That would be terrifying to someone not expecting it.

Abbacchio: Here Giorno and Joseph, have some tea.

Giorno then turned his tooth into a jellyfish while Joseph drank the piss. After drinking, Joseph grabbed the teapot and began pouring more piss. After he started pouring, Bucciarati entered the room again.

Mista: Bucciarati, is there something wrong with Joseph? He figured out the teapot was full of piss and is poring himself more.

Joseph: You think that's weird. Watch this: rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero 

 Watch this: rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero 

Bucciarati: Please stop licking that eyeball, Joseph.

Joseph: No. You can't keep Luca's eye from me. You tried interrogation and now this eye is mine.

Mista: Why did I even ask?

Joseph: Because my intimidation technique works.

Bucciarati: We're all going out. Get ready within 5 minutes.