#3.0: Chaotic Good

Joseph POV:

Karen's Good Daughter: Why won't they stop chasing me?

Mugger: You're gonna give the bag now or we're going to kill you when we catch up!

 Woman: Please don't, I have a charity to go to tomorrow.

Mugger: Then hand over the bag and nobody gets hurt.

Woman: Fine, here's my bag, now let me go!

Mugger: Not yet. We still need to have some fun- *Slice* 

Woman: What happened?

Joseph: You should leave, maybe call the cops while I deal with this criminal.

Woman: Who are you? I don't recognize you, are you a new pro-hero? If so what's your hero name?

Joseph: I'm not a pro-hero, and you shouldn't recognize me. If you want a name, use Calamitas spelled C-a-l-a-m-i-t-a-s. Now I should begin treating this criminal, or as you people call them nowadays 'villains.'

Woman: Yes sir. I should be careful, lest...

Calamitas: Your next thought is 'I will be taken advantage of.'

Women: ...I will be taken advantage of. Wait a minute! How did you know what I would think next?

Calamitas: A trick my gramps taught me a while back, although he only got as advanced as predicting people's next lines. Your next line is "What do you mean predicting people's next lines" isn't it?

Woman: What do you mean predicting people's next lines? 

Calamitas: I really can't waste any more time, so I'll be off. Make sure to call the police.

Calamitas then jumped from wall to wall in the alley getting higher and higher before reaching the roof. As he continued, he tripped and landed on a roof. With his ear on the ground, he accidentally heard the following conversation.

(Not Diavolo)Boss: So we are all here tonight? I assume you all know why we're here. If any of you don't, we're going to rob the local bank tomorrow when everyone gets back here at 3 pm, so we can arrive at 9 pm after sundown when the most heroes are away.

Calamitas: So they plan to rob the bank at my prime time. I'll be able to get more people to hear of me. The best case scenario for if I make a "game plan" where I have the police chasing me is for that woman I saved to be an absolute Karen and report me in. It's a good thing I made so many counters to people seeing my Identity. Even if she had a quirk that let her see my face, she wouldn't be able to identify me with any police documents because the face simply doesn't exist.

Calamitas then began making a plan on how to stop the villains from robbing the bank. Meanwhile, Karen's daughter was reporting the existence of Calamitas to the police.

Police: Mam, are you sure you didn't see a new underground hero jumping around?

Woman: I know they are a vigilante because he introduced himself as one. Their name is as they said, Calamitas spelled C-a-l-a-m-i-t-a-s. Calamitas sounded male and referred to the villain in a strange matter. He said, "I should begin treating this criminal, or as you people call them nowadays 'villains.'"

Police: So you are saying he's a very agile vigilante who speaks as if he belongs in the pre-quirk era? If any vigilante like that existed we would have data of him in here.

Naomasa Tsukauchi: Hold on a minute, she's telling the truth. Is there anything else we should know?

Woman: I'm gonna assume Calamitas is a he, and yes there is a little more. He said that "I'm not a pro-hero, and you shouldn't recognize me."

Naomasa Tsukauchi: Thank you, this should be some good starter information. [Exit Karen's daughter] While this is a piece of good starter information, we only know he slit the mugger's throat from a distance. We don't know if he used a quirk or not so there might be a scenario where he threw a knife and is doing this legally. As long as he doesn't use his Quirk, we can't arrest him.

Police: That could be problematic, especially if a high-ranked pro was injured if they figured a legal way out of our grasp even after we caught them.

(The roof above)Calamitas: Checkmate. I don't have a Quirk, so I can do my work however I want. Even if they arrest me, I read they can only detain me for 24 hours, long enough that I won't be out until the very next night. I can even have fun with the fact that I won't attack any Hero before they try to attack me. Because they're not law enforcement, but sentient attack dogs of the law enforcement, I can resist arrest from the Heroes as much as I want, as long as I don't resist the police themselves.

Calamitas then begins to walk away.

Calamitas: Tomorrow night will be a blast after showing the Old Man Tusk.