#12.0: Talk about Fate

Joseph POV:

Joseph: Unfortunately Mr. Higashikata was killed by Angelo, but we were able to get vital information from him. One of the Arrows is here and is being used by someone in a school uniform.

(On Phone)Mr. Joestar: That's an interesting bit of information. So are you going after him? I would assume you'd want to chase after them to get the Arrow and prevent any more Stand users from being made.

Joseph: Yeah, I am choosing to chase him. If I can, I'm going to try to recruit him. We need all the friendly Stand users we can get. Wait a moment, Josuke is trying to get me. I'll call you back later.

Josuke: Hey, we got a problem when it comes to getting the Arrow, and some good news as well.

Joseph: Good news first, please.

Josuke: So, Koichi has a Stand, but it has no abilities. It's in the shape of an egg so I think it's still developing. The bad news is that the Arrow was taken by a Stand Keicho made. 

Joseph: That's a serious problem, and that means we need to get the Arrow as soon as possible. I hope he just doesn't make any Stands that can affect time, like Star Platinum. That would be an absolute disaster.

Josuke: Anyways, do you know how you're able to bring people back from the dead?

Joseph: Yeah. It works alongside fate, and I usually use Crazy Diamond in a way to manipulate fate. I first have them get determined if I meet them as they're dying. If they're already dead I just hope they have lots of determination to live. If that's the case then when I fix their body their soul should return to the body. If they aren't determined enough then they just won't come back. It's a weird process, but it works every time.

Josuke: I guess that's a good explanation, but it's pretty complex. What I got is that determined people are the ones people who can be revived by Crazy Diamond.

Joseph: I've also found that if a move or ability nearly instantly destroys someone's body to kill them, Crazy Diamond can completely undo or stop that ability from killing them. It's the only way to revive someone undetermined. Revive them the moment they die.

Joseph: That's good to know I guess. So I should get to people as fast as I can. You seem to be the one most experienced with Stands so if you think of any moves my Stand could allow please let me know!

Joseph: Will do. One thing I can think of now is some sort of homing missile made of anything, but I need to think of a way to make it hohome inPerhaps something from the target.

[Time Skip] 

Joseph: So your Stand lets you control a swarm of little Stands? That's a new type of Stand I should write down.

Shigechi: Yes, and I can make 500 of them.

Joseph: Your Stand seems a bit too good, do you mind me taking a sample of your blood in case you run into major trouble? As long as you're determined to live, I can revive you from death. Do you have the necessary determination?

Shigechi: I want to protect my family and friends! I don't want them to be hurt. 

Joseph then takes a vial, silts Shigechi's wrist, and patched it up after he harvested the blood he needed.

Joseph: You seem to be determined, and your greed is the only problem keeping you from being a great hero. You most definitely will be able to be revived if you die, and you will protect your family. Just remember that the key to manipulating fate to come back to life is keeping that determination until you're back in the world of the living.

[Time Skip after JOSUKE!]

Joseph: So, Shigechi died?

Remi: Yes, and now my murder has claimed another victim. 

Josuke: While he was greedy and annoying, he grew on you.

Joseph: Well, time to see if Shigechi is still determined to live or if we'll just have a body.

Joseph then punched the vial of blood with Crazy Diamond. As the blood was part of Shigechi, his body began to reform. After his body completely reformed, Joseph slapped Shigechi lightly across the face.

Shigechi: Where am I?

Joseph: I am a master of manipulating fate. >:) Who was your killer?

Shigechi: The guy's name was Yoshikage Kira, and his Stand Killer Queen can turn anything it touches into a bomb.

Kira was surprisingly right around the corner.

Kira: Crap, I didn't expect the pineapple head to be revived by the others. The one problem I see is, isn't Crazy Diamond the Stand of Josuke Higashikata? How did that kid use his Stand? I better get out of here and change my identity.

Shigechi: We should go search for Kira now!

Kira then went the opposite way everyone else went, with Jotaro and Koichi going to Kira's usual tailor for (unknowingly to them) Koichi to unlock Echoes ACT 3. 

A/N: I know there's no logical reason for this, but Echoes ACT 3 is such a good Stand, and for an up and personal fight he needs it. Echoes ACT 1 and 2 might be good against people who don't have Stands, but against other Stand users, they're very bad. While ACT 3 isn't the best, it's diffidently able to put up more of a fight than ACT 2.