chapter one

Ellie was casually walking to her job which is the local museum of ancient Greece. it was a stupidly short walk, however, that fact made her death only more unfortunate and stupid. when Ellie was about two streets away from her work in a particularly busy area of the city two tall men ran out of a cinema and directly towards her. when they got near Ellie the taller of the two pointed a gun at her while the smaller got behind her and put her in some sort of headlock, this got the attention of the other civilians.

the men brought Ellie to the middle of the road and started screaming at everyone to get on the ground face down with their hands next to their heads, at first everyone thought they were cops and something happened. up it'll the moment that a giant explosion went off and the cinema caught on fire.

Ellie's (Percy) POV

police arrived on the scene after about 10 minutes and some of them immediately started blocking the road while the others tried to convince the men to let me go, they started speaking to each other in what I could recognize was greek. since I study ancient greek mythology I knew how to speak and understand the language. they were talking about chaos, who from the scriptures I have seen is described as the creator of everything.

they were saying that this was a form of offering to him and that he wanted our souls for something, the police did not know the language however and started asking for demands. the two men looked confused and as if knowing that I knew the language they looked at, the taller of the two pointed the gun to my head and told me to act as translator.

I had told them that the police wanted to know their demands so they would let me and the rest of the people go, then they told me to tell the policemen that they simply weren't going to let us go and that we were sacrifices to the creator. I told the police exactly that making the people around start panicking.

I was now translating a full conversation back and forth for what seemed like hours, the men had eventually gotten tired of the police the constant bickering about this being unjust and unlawful, they started yelling at the policemen that this was in the name of the creator and that they didn't know what they were talking about. the taller of the to cocked his gun, placed it to my head and fired.

after that everything was just black, there was nothing anywhere around me. the only thoughts I can conjure up were:" Is this all there is, no afterlife just darkness". but then I heard a deep voice say:" fear not my child, for this is not the end of your story". 

me: "what?" I had asked, " who's there!".

???:" you already know my name, as well as my story". the voice offered " I am chaos, and you will be given a new life. a life in a different universe"

me:" I don't understand, a new life? and a different universe. can you explain what you mean please?"

chaos:" alright I guess an explanation is indeed needed, as you have already guessed you have died, but I have specially chosen you to be reincarnated. since you seem like the best fit for what I have envisioned.

me:" what universe will you reincarnate me in then.

chaos:" that of what you know as the Percy Jackson books, as Percy himself... well herself seeing as I'm keeping you female.

me:" what.

chaos:" I'm not repeating myself, anyways. I will also give you a blessing and make your mom British to disguise your accent.

me:" I... ok.

chaos then put his hand over my head and started talking in an airy tone, his voice had also multiplied:" I hereby give Ellie Tomson soon to be lapis Perseus Jackson the abilities of creation, flight, shapeshifting, an eidetic memory, and complete inheritance". he seemed to be done with his chant and my body let off a glow for a few seconds.

when the glowing went away he started explaining what my abilities will give me, creation lets me, well create things, but I need the basic materials to do so, so for example, if I want an omelette I have to have a source of fire a pan and the eggs, then all I have to do is to will it into making the omelette and it will happen, the quality depending on the number of times I have used the creative ability.

flight gives me 2 20 meter long wings that I can hide, they will become invisible, unusable and untouchable but the weight will still be there.

shapeshifting speaks for itself, I can turn myself into anything a want, including picking and choosing the qualities of creatures.

eidetic memory also speaks for itself, I remember literally everything.

and complete inheritance means I will inherit all of my godly parents (poseidens) abilities that he can pass on to his children.

chaos:" now with that said and done let's transfer you into your new body, good luck Lapis Perseus Jackson.

a bright light blasted into my eyes as if I was waking up in a hospital after being in a come, turns out it was my birth. I knew this because when my eyes adjusted I saw this doctor who spoke into the rest of the room saying:" it's a girl"

I was cleaned up and handed to my mother sally Jackson, who cradled me in her arms as if I was the only thing keeping her alive.  

                    __________________________________________________________

                                                        and that's the first chapter folks

                   __________________________________________________________