Chapter 15

Lapis POV

we had been sitting in the Olympus throne room for I don't know how long when Apolo finally took Annabeth to one of the interrogation rooms.

But it seems Annabeth has a half-baked plan to escape, she suddenly started booking it down one of the random halls in the palace which caused some of the minor gods standing guard outside the doors to start chasing her down. 

I wanted to help in the chase but dad stood up with me still in his arms and started to move all of the other demi-gods into a room to the side of the throne room together with aunt Demeter for save keeping and making sure that none of the other demigods could leave, both of them staying in the room with us while the other gods hunt for Annabeth.

it took a while for the gods to come back but when they did it was without Annabeth, she had somehow managed to escape the 15 gods ( 10 olympian council members, 4 minor gods and Hades) chasing her around it was honestly a bit laughable that that half baked plan of hers actually worked, the gods really didn't know what they were doing did they.

after everyone was brought back to the throneroom luke, Grover and I were all called on. we all took a position in front of the rest of the demigods and sank to one knee.

Zeus:" DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON, SON OF HERMES AND FOLLOWER OF PAN, you three have risked your life for the gods and shall therefore be given a gift.

three small keys started floating in front of us but before I could question it Zeus started speaking again:" For the satyr, this key, when used on a door will warp you to the garden of pan which is the only part of Gaia still untouched by humans. For Hermes his child, this key will allow you to access your father's palaces. and for my niece, your key will allow you to travel to any one place where there is a significant amount of water, as long as it isn't in the domain of a god that isn't your father or his offspring.

the three of us thanked Zeus at the same time and were sent back to the rest of the group.

after that Zeus held a speech and told us to start preparing for some brutal fights that might come up in the future due to the fact that the enemy now had a daughter of the wisdom goddess in their ranks, he also told us to beware of other traitors that might be among the campers and sent us back to CHB.

It was already really late when we got back to camp so Chiron pointed out the first-night watch and told the rest to go to their cabins.

Luke decided to escort me to the Poseidon cabin before heading to the hermes cabin, we walked in silence over the campgrounds.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's chapter 15, I have 3 overdue school projects so I can't really do much more. bye