chapter 6

lapis's pov

(before I go confusing you this is nearing the end of lapis her second school year.)

I had returned to school and am now in second grade, Alisa was as usual being a spoilt brat throughout the day. it became increasingly more difficult to control my temper with her being like this.

lucky for me, I had kept my cool throughout the entire school year so far and was almost going back to Montauk and by that logic Atlantis. I had asked my mum that when we go back there that we stop at the same dinner we met Ares at.

the reason for this is because I made a few changes to my plan to help thalia survive her trip to Camp Half-blood. I had originally planned to go with her but that plan seemed to be a dud as it would only cause problems for thalia as It could end up attracting more monsters to us, and no matter how well trained I am my small physique would make fighting the monsters really difficult.

so instead I planned on convincing Ares to give them weapons and supplies, that way they would have a much higher chance of surviving while also giving me the opportunity of training myself up with triton, Artemis and dad.

time~skip

as I had predicted Ares had noticed us being at the dinner where we met and came to sit with us. he said:" well hel~~~lo their seaweed spawn, what brings you back here.

me:" I have a small proposal for you war god.

Ares:" you have some guts little mermaid, you are not even seposed to know about my existence right now, and yet jour making proposals

me:" does that really matter to you?

Ares:" no, not really. what does matter is what id get out of it?

Me:" I have received information that thalia will die next year due to our dear uncle hades lashing out at the fact that Zuesie broke his oath, however, I feel like it will cause a much bigger ruckus if she were to survive. do you see what I'm laying down?

Ares:" HA, you want me to stop someone's fate little girl, are you dumb or something.

me:" I'm simply asking you to give her and her companions some materials so they have a fighting chance, it would probably cause a much bigger war in the long run, to children of the big 3 at camp while little old hades is the only one of them who didn't break the oath, as well as the only one of them who didn't want to take the oath.

Ares:" ahhhhh, yes that would piss him off quite a bit, good thinking squirt. I will keep this convo in mind kay. well, I better get going, don't want uncle p to see me with ya, your dad can be really immature about stuff like this.

and with that, he walked out and rode away on his motorbike, disappearing into the rising sun, knowing him, to make sure Helios doesn't blab about this encounter as he had just started to peek his head.

  mum and I went back on our journey to Montauk, when we arrived I found triton waiting on the ocean banks for me, I ran up to him and hugged him. he hugged me back of course and twirled me around in the air proclaiming about how much he missed me and how boring Atlantis was without me making me giggle.

dad, Amphitrite and Artemis had just about the same reaction to me coming back, it made me laugh a lot. 

________________________________________________________________________________

the time will probably start moving a lot faster now until the main event starts so yea, here you go.

________________________________________________________________________________