quick notice

hello everyone, I want to address this now as I have been receiving multiple comments of people correcting my spelling over the past 3 to 4 days and I really don't want to have to specifically comment on every single one of them, so I'm stating this before the situation becomes out of hand.

I originate from a non-English speaking country, I also have the learning disorder known as dyslexia. due to this I will have trouble with spelling and giving definitions to words when necessary.

I usually use Google and Grammarly to help with that, but Google and Grammarly are human-made services and will have problems correcting my mistakes.

I hope you will all understand and won't leave too many comments about my spelling mistakes.

I plan to spell-check and edit the stories after I finish the last chapter, that however might take a while.

you are free to ask me anything no matter what said question is, I will usually try to respond to questions. I won't answer questions that I find too personal to put on the internet or questions that i can't/don't feel I should answer.

I will try to push out another chapter as soon as I can for all of you.

and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL OF YOU