Chapter One

It was a normal day at the Pizza Plex, and everyone was doing their own thing. Monty was playing his bass guitar like he normally does since he had to practice for shows.

Monty decided to stop practicing and  head to Monty's Gator Golf since he wanted to play some mini golf, but he wasn't alone. He saw Gregory and Freddy there playing golf, so he just left since he didn't want to ruin their father and son time that they were having. Monty went to the elevator, pressing the button to open it; then he saw Chica and Roxy kissing in the elevator then said, "Isn't that a nice sight to see when going on an elevator."

They stopped to look at Monty, and then Roxy and Chica got off. Monty just shook his head and decided to go to the daycare. It was time to meet this Sundrop character kids kept talking about. He went through the main entrance door and then headed to the big brown door. He thought kids went through this door with their parents before they left their children here with Sundrop.

Monty looked at the door for a bit, then he walked in and was greeted by a tall animatronic that had a sun shaped head, 
         "Hello, new friend, I'm Sundrop the daycare attendant for the kids around here." Sundrop said in joy. Monty couldn't believe he was meeting Sundrop for the first time. He didn't  know what to think about them.

"Um, Hello, I'm Monty, and I hope we can be friends someday or become closer." Monty shook Sundrop's hand, and Sundrop did it in return with a smile on his face

//This looks like the beginning of a new friendship, for now :) Now, if you have any suggestions or tips, I don't mind taking them, and I hope you enjoy Chapter 1 toodles ✌🏽\\