Chapter Six

//Chapter 6 AHHH!!! I feel like I'm doing this badly and quickly.. but I know you guys love it, so thanks. I feel appreciated. Now for that answer 🤌🏼\\

"Monty, I'd love to dance with you." Sun got up, and him and Monty started slow dancing. Sun was happy that he was dancing with Monty.
They continue to slow dance around the stage perfectly without missing a step. The music stopped, and they both looked at each other and began to get closer to each other about kiss until bam! A door was slammed closed, and Monty and Sun turned to see Chica and Roxy, but they were smiling and giggling. "Grr.. Chica, Roxy, it's rude to spy on people, especially when it's supposed to be between me and Sunny." Monty seemed upset now since they ruined a good moment just now. Sun was peeved off he was about to kiss Monty.. wait, him and Monty were about to kiss, then Sun started heating up. "Hehe, sorry Monty, we'll leave. Let's go, Roxy Poo~." Chica and Roxy left them alone again, but this time, it was kinda awkward. "Hey Sunny darlin' I think it's best of just end things here ok see you later sweetheart~." Monty winked at Sun and kissed him on his cheek before going back to his room. Sun couldn't but blushed even his little spikes were spinning. "Y-yeah, see you later, sunbite, hehe." Sun sighed happily, touching his cheek with a smile on his face. Sun's mind 'ahhhh he kissed my cheek. Hmm, I wish it was somewhere else.. but Roxy and Chica ruined the moment'.

A few weeks has past, Monty and Sun continued to do friend dates every chance they got. Sun was getting ready to hang out with Monty until he heard someone say that Monty was busy with.. Freddy!? Grrr.. why Freddy.. does he like Freddy.. oh. "You should've known Sun.. he wouldn't like someone.. like yo-." Sun was cut off by someone opening the daycare doors, then turned to see Monty walking towards him. "Hey Sunny, sorry if I'm early. I just really wanted to see you.. so um, I came here earlier than expected." Sun was shocked to see Monty here.. but wasn't he supposed to be with Freddy. Sun didn't question it, though, since it's not his business, then the lights turn off everywhere, and Sun changes into Moon. "So Starlight ready? I know I am.. and can we dance like we did a few weeks ago?" Monty just smiled, pulling Moon into a hug that pulled away with a smirk. "Of course darlin whatever makes you and Sun happy, I'll do you both heh." Moon smiled a little, taking Monty to Rockstar Row and started looking around. " Wow.. you guys have quite the place here, huh?" Moon sounded shock and looked at Monty, then took Monty to the elevator, pressing the button for the elevator to come. "Where are we going, Moonpie? You seem to be in a rush." Moon looked at Monty as elevator doors just opened. "I want to dance with you.. so I thought we could go to the dance floor and not get interrupted." Moon said this as he pulled Monty into the elevator.

The elevator came to a stop as Monty and Moon noticed that the lights were dim down for Moon. Monty saw that the DJ was playing a romantic slow song and then turned to Moon with a smile. Monty pulled Moon close to him and started slow dancing with him.

They both danced like nobody was watching. It felt magical at this point. Monty was glad to hang out with Moon this time. The music suddenly stopped, and they both stopped dancing as they looked into each other's eyes they began putting their faces closer until

*Click*

The lights turned back on, and Moon changed back into Sun, which caught Monty by surprise.
Sun shook his head and realized Monty was holding him close and blushed. "O-oh um Monty, I didn't.. I'm sorry.. I feel so embarrassed now." Monty puts one of his fingers over Sun's mouth with a neutral expression. "Shhhh, Sunny.. it's ok. I understand, alright, don't worry about it, I honestly had a great time." Monty took off these glasses looking at Sun. Sun just blushed more just by looking at Monty's beautiful red eyes. "Wow.. Monty, you're eyes.. I've never thought they'd be so beautiful.. I mean cool." Monty just chuckled at what Sun said, then hugged him. "Thanks for the best days ever, Sunny.." Sun smiled, hugging back , and they both pulled away. "You're welcome, sunbite, anything for you." Sun kissed Monty's cheek and started to walk
over to the elevator. "Sunny darlin,' you missed heh." Monty and Sun got in the elevator, but Sun was confused about what Monty said. "I missed a spot where? I don't understand." Monty pulled Sun closer to him, getting his face closer until the elevator stopped. Sun pushed Monty  away. "Hm, what's the matt-" Monty was cut off by Sun. "I just don't know why you tried to kiss me when there are others around." Monty was shocked to hear this from Sun. He didn't know Sun felt like that. "Sunny, it's because I.. like you, I like you a lot, and if me saying doesn't prove it, then." Monty did the unthinkable and kissed Sun on the lips then pulled away, and Sun just stood there in shock. "I.. um.. I sorry Sunny I didn't. I just.. I'll see you later.. I guess." Monty started walking away until Sun called out. "Monty! Wait, I need to tell you something, it's very important." Monty turned to Sun with an upset look. "What is it, Sunny?" Monty looked at Sun, wanting to know what he wanted. "I like you don't like you Monty.. I love you.. I always have and always will love you no matter what." Monty couldn't help but pull Sun into a kiss again, but this time Sun kissed back.

They both pulled away with smiles on their faces. "Hey Sunny, I know we just kissed and all, but let's go on a few dates before we make this official sound good?" Sun just nodded as a response since he was very happy now.

//Awwee kisses and love ♡, don't you just love it anyway Chapter 7 coming soon toodles ✌🏽\\