Chapter Three

//😁 Yeah, Chapter 3, I'm surprised that I made it to Chapter 3. You're here for Sun's answer to Monty's question. Here you go\\

Sundrop thought for a moment about this question he asked and looked at Monty. "Of course you can help me, I don't mind the help, especially by a new friend like you, Monty."
Sun was very happy that Monty wanted to help him with the kids today. Sun starts getting active for the children today, and Monty helped him before the kids came.

Sundrop heard the big door open and turned around to see parents dropping off kids and Sun started counting the children, and their were seven kids today, which was different than usual. "Hm, seven kids, there is usually more here. I wonder why there is seven. "Monty noticed this and went to Sun to try and comfort him."Hey Sunny, it's ok. Maybe some parents don't have work today or something, it happens." Sundrop smiled a little and nodded maybe Monty was right.

Sun and Monty started doing activities with the kids and other stuff you in a daycare.
Monty was having fun watching the kids they seemed interested in why he was here and not with the others like usual.
"Hm ok kids it's almost nap time. That means after you eat your lunch, it's sleeping time,"
All the kids listen to Sun like their were his father or something Monty though 'Wow Sun is really good with kids it's cute and .. wait, cute?'
Monty just stared at Sun and smiled a little.'Yeah.. he is very cute.' "Monty? Monty? Montgomery Gator?" Monty suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and noticed that Sun was trying to get his attention. "Oh sorry Sunny I didn't know you were calling for me. I was thinking about something. " Monty seemed a little embarrassed that Sun was calling his name. He was lost in thought.
"Its ok, Monty. I was worried that you shut down on me or worse . Anyway, the kids finished eating, can you put them to bed while I turn off the lights?" Sundrop said, looking at Monty as he nodded in response. Then Sundrop went to turn off the lights while Monty put the kids to bed.

The lights were turned off, and the kids were asleep. Then Sun changed into Moon and returned to Monty. "Starlight? I mean, Monty, are you still here? If not, that's understandable." Monty heard this and smiled since he had never seen Moon in person before. "Yeah, I am, I guess you're Moon right it's nice to finally meet the other side of Sun." Monty smirked at Moon, then Moon just smiled and sat next to Monty. " It's nice to meet you to Starlight, I've been dying to meet you ever since you came through that door." Moon layed his head on Monty's shoulder falling asleep, which made Monty blush a little. Monty closed his eyes, falling asleep

(Time skip)

Monty woke up and noticed some parents picking up the kids since daycare was almost over and noticed that Moon was Sun again and that they were telling the parents how much the kids had fun and everything today. Sun closed the door and went back to Monty. "Sunbite, you're awake. How did you sleep? I hope the shoulder thing did disturb you."

Sun sounded embarrassed by that even though he didn't do it, and Moon did. Yes, Monty knows their in the same body, but still, why Sun feel or sound embarrassed by it. "Hey Monty, I know I shouldn't leave the daycare, but there isn't going to be any kids here for the rest of the week, and I was wondering if you could teach me how to golf."
Monty looked at Sun and smiled a little at what he asked. "Sun I.."

//Will Monty accept this, or will he say no, find out next time on GlitterGolf: My Happy Days With You Chapter 4 toodles ✌🏽\\