Chapter Eight

//Ahhh yay, the final chapter of book 1. Hopefully, this ending will shock you, "

"Monty I.. I'd love to be your partner." Sun said with excitement, hugging Monty. "Sunny.. I love you, I love you and Moon." Monty smiled at Sun, then pulled away from the hug. "We love you too, Sunbite, and we'll always love you." Sun kissed Monty's cheek before going up to his room. "Wait, darlin." I know this is weird to ask, but can I sleep with you? We can cuddle if you want to, that is." Sun looked at Monty, picking him up, then went to his room. "B-babe, you didn't have to pick me up." Monty was blushing, looking away from Sun. "I'm sorry, Sunbite.. I just didn't want you to walk around. " Sun puts Monty down and lays on his bed, and Monty laid next to him, holding Sun close. "Goodnight, my little Gator~."

The lights go off, and Sun changes into Moon. Then he noticed Monty was sleeping next to him and held him close, falling asleep as well. The next morning, Moon woke up noticing Monty was still asleep, and the lights were still off, but then Monty woke up looking at Moon and kissed him. "Good morning Moonpie, it's nice to see you again. I missed you." Monty smiled at Moon. "I missed you too Starlight..I'm sorry that I'm not out as much." Moon sounded upset. "It's ok, Moony, it's not your fault." Monty kissed Moon's hand and looked at him with a smile. "M-monty.. why are you being so romantic ?" Moon was confused by how Monty was acting. He thought it was kinda weird but interesting. "Darlin' I just want to give you affection ." Monty smirked at Moon. "Oh really?" Moon smirked back at Monty. "Yeah, hehe." Monty kissed Moon passionately, then they both pulled away. "Wow... Monty, that was very passionate then most kisses." Moon was very shocked at the point."You make me very happy, Moony. Anyway I got to go see you later." Monty started walking away heading to his room.

(Timeskip)

Moon was in the daycare cleaning until the lights came on, making him change into Sun. He was wondering if Monty was coming back soon, then he heard a voice. "Hey, Sunny Darlin' missed me~?" Sun felt arms around him then turned around and saw Monty then smiled. "Monty dearest you're back, and yes, I did miss you." Sun hugged Monty tightly, kissing his forehead.

(A few years later )

Monty and Sun have been together for 6 years, and the children are fond of that since they get to see Monty sometimes in the daycare. Monty was thinking about asking Sun to marry him, but he'll need help from his friends to pull this off, so he went to Freddy, Chica, and Roxy. "Hey Monty, what are you doing here?" Freddy asks. "I want to ask Sun to marry me." Monty looked at them. Everyone smiled at Monty and hugged him. "Don't worry, Monty, we'll help you with this engagement, alright?"
Chica said with excitement. "Yeah, we got you, Monty." Roxy looked at Monty with a smile.
"Then let's get started right away." Freddy looked at Chica and Roxy, then they all got started on helping Monty with a plan to propose Sun.

A few hours later

They finalized the proposal plan for Monty and got him ready for Sun's arrival. This is it he's really going to do this. Monty was nervous since he wanted to make this moment count for something at least.

Sun arrived at the destination he was given and saw rose petals on the floor leading somewhere, he decides to follow them since he wa curious about where it led to. He looked around, noticing pictures of him, and Monty then smiled. He kept walking and saw a beautiful set up where Monty was standing there. Sun also noticed the others there.

Monty turns around and walks towards Sun. "Hey Sunny.. I'm glad you could make it.." Monty sounded nervous but a good kind of nervous. "Monty was all this. Why is everyone here, and why are you dressed nicely?" Sun seemed confused and also curious. "Sundrop.. you make me happy every day, and I want to be with you every day no matter what. You are my light, and this I was wondering would you make me the happiest alligator in the world ." Monty gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box, opening it. "Sundrop will marry me?" Sun was very shocked and was about to cry. "Yes, I will marry you, Montgomery Gator." Monty puts the ring on Sun's finger and kisses him, which makes Sun kiss back. Everyone one was cheering and congratulating them on the engagement.

Monty and Sun said their goodbyes to everyone as they went back to Monty's room. "I love you so much, Sunbite..let's never stay apart." As Sun said that Monty laid do on his bed and Sun laid next to him."I love you too darlin'." Monty and Sun started to cuddle until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

//The End for Book 1 Sorry if it's painful to read I'm not good at writing Book 2 is going to be about the plan the Wedding and having the Wedding see you Montydrop simps later toodles ✌🏽